Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Noble6`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I play WoW for fun and take Rping very seriously. I like doing raids and dungeons every now and then but Rping is something I've always come back too.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the good ole USA and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started when my Mom showed it too me and we started playing on Draenor realm and eventually I branched out to RP realms.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Some of my friends from school started playing WoW and told me about it so I figured I'd give it a shot and looked it up on some forums, and its all about CotH

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All types unless it involves Death Knights, its just a little old honestly and its all been done. I like down time, engaging fights, and an epic journey or two.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer a human mage because it was the first class I really clicked with and was used for much of my roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect everyone to respect each other's wishes and RP styles.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Everyone's need to know the lore. I can't tell you how many times I've had to correct someone on Lore and how many times they put me on ignore for saying they can't be a half demon.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The group of five heroes set out from Stormwind. A dwarf, a night elf, a human, and a draenei, and lastly a gnome. Their quest, to rid the deadmines of the dreaded Defias gang, which was beginning to take over. The human was trained in the ways of a paladin, the draenei a priest, the dwarf a warrior, and the night elf a hunter. Of course, the gnome lagging behind was a mage. They were all male, save for the Night Elf, the Kael'Dorei's main warriors were women, as the druids were still coming out of the emerald dream turned nightmare. They reached Westfall quite easily, the gnome lagging behind. They stormed the mines silently, but it didn't stay silent for long. Many goblin's there used explosives, and eventually the heroes used a cannon to get to Van Cleef, leader of the brotherhood. And when he came out, they did not expect him to be so powerful. The human was knocked out, the Night elf thrown off the ship, the draenei was captured by his henchman and the dwarf stabbed in the gut. But they forgot all about the little gnome in the corner. They forgot it was trained in the ways of the magi. They forgot it was a truly formidable opponent. And the gnome launched the biggest pyroblast he could at Van Cleef, and the once proud leader of the Defias Brotherhood fell. His henchman jumped off the ship begging for their lives. The gnome helped the human get up. "D-did you do this!?" The human said, completely flabbergasted. The small little gnome crossed his arms. "Big things come in small-" they both forgot about the Mulroc with a rolling pin. And so our heroes never made it out of the deadmines, but they had effectively won, and Westfall was saved.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm eager to join the community. And I really want to do something epic and rememberable in it.
Welcome to the server!