Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Unable to talk in Guild.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I log in this morning, I can talk in pretty much all channels. Except guild. I can talk in /o - officer. /1, /2, /3. Everything except guild, anyone have any thoughts?
Check your chat settings and see if Guild Chat is toggled.
Tried to reload the UI?

/reload

No clue otherwise.
Are you absolutely sure that the permissions are not set to 'Listen to Guild Chat' and 'Chat in Guild Chat'?
So apparently I figured out what it was, gotta run repair, yay re-patching all over.
Still isn't working, is there anything I can type. So far when I go into Social and the Chat section. Nothing's there. Anyone know how to make it so your region you talk in automatically changes? I completely wiped and did repair so I know it's not a file problem.

Edit: I did notice I can't really talk in guild, and I have no /1, /2, /3, /4 and so on. I can still regularly join chat and barrens, but I simply don't auto join the channels like usual, I also can't find the settings for guild chat and what not. Also in party I can only hear other's words in the box, not my own. I shall attach a screen shot in a moment.
Okay so I was able to fix guild chat and what not, I'm now just left with not auto-joining the region you're in for /1, no /2 for trade, and so on. Looking for group has auto-madeitself for my /1 which is usually my /4. Anyone have any ideas?