Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cherokeekid6`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Ryan, I am Seventeen years old. I do things most 17 year olds do not. I participate in Parkour, I am a red belt in Kung fu (Wushu). I mountain bike often. I am mostly happy ? Sometimes in mad, like everybody. ;D. I am about a quarter Jamaican, and the rest Caucasian and Native American.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the country of Jamaica. My primary language is English. I do not speak any secondary languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into retail in 2005. When I found out about Rp servers, I quickly joined. I started to notice not a lot of people rp'd. Then I just started to Pvp with some Rp on the side (Rp-Pvp). I then learned about Private servers and have been on them since 2009. I didn't know WoW Private RP Servers even existed. But I'm lucky I found it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, the way I found you was because a friend on another private server likes to Rp aswell. He told me about this server so I had to try it. I searched it with Google and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I actually like all types, besides the stuff where someone ALWAYS somehow doesn't die or he can kill you really fast.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Trolls. I like them because in Rp their language accent is Jamaican. My favorite class is Priest, I like this class because it is a very un-used class. But a very GOOD class. I also like the humans in RP because I like the simple little militias and small "Forward units" etc.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be great, just by the looks of the website and how it is set up. I think this is the only WoW private RP Server. I really expect this to be a good experience for me :).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me most is the GODMODDING rule. I can't stand people who godmod, It ruins the WHOLE game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to start this at Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really like the looks of this website :D.
Welcome to the server!