Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: tilkea`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I absolutely love to RP. Although i still play retail WoW i would still like to join this awesome RP community and Server. I'm a nice person but since RP's aren't real life i tend to play darker themed character like Lawfull Evil. I'm a big fan of WoW lore and I like reading some of the books and learning about the world of Azeroth. That pretty much sum's me up as a player. I do not want to give my name, age, and state for privacy issues. Although i will say i am male.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from USA and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, me and WoW go way back. I started half a year after it was out i played and watch over it like a mother watching her little baby grow up. I played Everquest, and since me and my father played WC 1, 2, and 3. My father found out about this game and we got hooked on playing it. Ever since then i started to love the lore then when i went off and on i started finding private servers. On that server people did a little bit of RP from time to time. That's when it started to interest me. I also from finding new friends play DnD so i know how to RP.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I was browsing for an RP server that i could play when I'm done with raids or instance locked on my 80. When i saw this site and read about it it looked pretty legit. So here i am, applying for adventures. (Pretty much right?)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That's a hard question. I every type of RP. I like the ones that start small where a group of adventures meet in a creepy tavern and something horrible bad happens in the town. I do enjoy to RP with at-least three people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I gotta say two race's. The Orcs and Dwarfs. They are both hearty good spirited people. They fight for their land, honor, and respect. (Which i think is just great.) The dwarfs also are a happy lot who get drunk love there woman which is sweet. The orcs are rough but most still tend to have a kinda heart. Not really a favorite class but i would have to say anything Melee with the exception of hunters and druids.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be a great and fantastic RP experience. From what i have read on the site. I cant wait to start to build a character and profile here if i get accepted.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well i like the RP rule and i agree that people should know some of the lore. I also like the respect rule which other servers don't tend to have. (Immature ten year olds phhh)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to fill this out when i apply for Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
All i can say is i hope you accept me! :)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^