Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bellona`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Try 3: I am an experienced rper, when I played retail i was on Moonguard rp server in the US realms. As you should already know from my last two tried I am dyslexic and have a hard time with spelling. As a child I found it also hard to learn the correct grammar to be used at times when typing or writing. Yet in my past rps people have not seemed to mind and had worked with it. Sometimes it even makes it better like when rping a troll.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from America and I speak English. I also speak a little bit of World of Warcraft languages such as Darnassian to further help with my rp as a night elf.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started off with playing warcraft 3 because I would see my uncle play it and I found it rather fun. I fell in love with the story line of the campaign and played it over and over again. When I found out about world of warcraft I had my mom go out and grab it as fast as she could and i set it up that night. I played for a few months until i learned about rp and wowpedia.org. I studied the lore endlessly and grew to love it even more and began making side stories and background stories for each of my characters.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My mom found it hard to pay for wow and since i knew about private servers i moved to them. Nothing was really as good as moonguard and so a few weeks ago i left Echeloned, my old server, to look for real rp. I wound up coming across this server when looking up world of warcraft rp private servers. As I learned a little more about this server the more I waned to join. But seeing as how this is my third try i never guessed it would be this hard.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all types of rp just about the same. I am not that big a fighter in rp though. I find making my characters 'love' a good fight easier then being in one. Tavern rps are okay but I am also a little shy and find it sometimes hard to go up to random people. Although sometimes i find it easy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like all races the same except Humans, Dwarf, Gnome, and Orc. They are just to bland for me and the lore is a little to common in other roleplay games that have them. Also I play games to 'leave' the human world and would not like to go back to my human roots in a game with other cooler races.

Also when it comes to classes I like all the same except Deathknights. Their class it to bland and I find them to just be way to overpowering. Also I find most people rp that they are still have a connection with the Lich King. Thank god that is not going to be a case here!

On the other hand I find rping with the other races and classes easy and stories can be made almost in the blink of an eye.

What are your expectations of this server?:
All i expect from this server is good rp. Mostly because you have to be a good rper it even get in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I rather like the respect rule the most because i have played many servers where there was no respect. But i am a little worried with the keyboard skills rule because I tend to type fact and mess up on grammar a lot along with spell things wrong. And my finger does not seem to like staying on the shift key long enough to capitalize something because I try to type something to fast.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would really like to work on this another time. Seeing as how I do not have a character yet I find it hard to make stories off the top of my head. Also I would like to make the story based on my character here.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do not think there is anything else that I have yet to put. If a question like what is IC, OOC, OP, Metagaming, and god modeing and will you do it were to come up i would answer it like this.

IC is just like acting. You act as the character you play and act as if that race and class would act in the given situation.

OOC is out of character where you can be yourself. Unlike when In character ((IC)), where you cant use smiles or slang, her can use them in OOC. Also you may not use this in say chat. If you do you will HAVE to use brackets or parentheses ((to talk in ooc like this))

OP is when you are way to overpowered and use things such as Illidan's blades of Azinoth ((dont know if i spelled that right but you know what what it is))

Metagaming is the use of Out of character knowladge. An example of this would be if an orc knew everything about the sundering and the war of the ancients. It is impossible and not proper rp.

God moding is where you act as if you are god or have any connection with a prominent lore character. Also when God Moding you are normally unkillable which it impossible in any form of reality even in a gaming one. This is a big rp no no.

And no I will not God mode, Metagame, or be op. Also I will do my best to remember NOT to use ooc in say chat. Even though if i am not in a party with a person I am rping with I will have to use that as a way to tell them I have to leave. Or i can try to remember to whisper it to them.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
I just want to clarify that party chat is often used for chatting, and whatnot. Welcome to the server!