Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DiremantleBear`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im fairly laided back as a player I love to RP or Raid (Preferably both) and I just. I do have a short temper sometimes, but mostly on bad days, and I tend give others a warning if I am in a bad mood. Other than that, I'm really nice, and caring guy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Canada, and currently still live in Canada. I only speak English, and very little French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Was watching T.V one day and noticed my brother brought home a new game, I asked him if I could try it when he was done and at first it was a little odd. But within a few days I was loving the game and deicided to make my own account and download it on my computer

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been on a few private servers and most of them are PvP or PvE ones. They were fun but I wanted to find a good RP server. I searched on google for one and I came across yours and I really took an interest in it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love any kind of RP. But my most favorite would be action and fighting roleplaying because it always keeps me on the edge of my seat. Dungeon RP's are a good exmaple of this.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be Night Elves because of the story about their reckless use of magic almost doomed the world, and how they dropped the powers of the Arcane for the power of Nature.
My favorite class what have to be a Druid, because I love the idea of using the power of nature to harm enemies or heal your friends. And how they have the abilities to take of many animal forms, and are also keepers of nature itself. (Bear being my most favor form.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations is that other players will at least aknowledge that I am here, as a fellow RPer and will treat me with the same respect as any other player, even if I'm new to the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule of Godmoding I will always be in agreement with because I feel it's unfair if players make themselves seem invincible and unkillable just because they can't get their own way, they should learn how to deal for whatever is thrown at them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I've wandered this world for so many years, I've killed mindless undead, to demons from the pits of hell. I've cheated death a couple times, and I wonder if I'm luck is running out. I should be more careful but that just isn't fun. I'm a recklesss adventurer, and I won't stop being reckless. It's just who I am.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I could be a little behind on my lore, please feel free to correct me if I have made a mistake on something.
Welcome!