Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Seris`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a gamer I started off playing World of Warcraft and I played it a bit, but I eventually got bored with the monotonous leveling, so I started to role-play. I really got into it and found it really fun so I kept playing, I played less and less as time went on though due to things needing to be done. I have played roleplaying games like mage: the awakening and Dungeons and dragons 3rd edition and 3.5.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the united states of America and speak primarily English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my friends played it and I started playing with him.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was searching for a RP server and this was the first one I found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to be well-rounded do a little fighting, and a little relaxing, even though I would have to say by a smidge I like fighting better.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Blood Elf, because I thought they looked the coolest and now it is just because I'm familiar with their quests. My favorite class is hunter because I played a hunter first and got used to the pets and they were a great help on quests and fun in role-plays.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that this server will have lots of RPs going yet you still have some people leveling and enjoying the basics of the game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no god modding rule, because I've always hated it when people go off on how there character should be able to do that or the other.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I looked off at the distant mountains, the mist on them making it seem like they were covered in new laid snow. The mountains caverns I knew so well were almost a second home to me. I had almost finished searching the most inner core of the mountain. I took Fles Doomsbane with me most often to search the mountain caverns, but today I was going to venture out on my own. I walked up the slope of the mountain as I had done time and time again, it had been a ritualistic thing I had done almost every day since we had come here. I came to the dank cave mouth that was the familiar entrance to the caverns. I started to go through the twists and turns that made up this great complex.
The caverns stretched beyond imagination until at last I reached the torch that had signified the end of the last journey in, I took the torch and stored it in my pack, for my torch still had hours of light. I moved in a little deeper until I felt a... a warm breeze I moved into a large antechamber and in the center of the chamber on top of piles of gold was a great red dragon. My heart leapt out of my chest at the sight of the dragon. I was scared stiff, I was maybe 5 yards from one of the most horrifying beasts on the planet, and I couldn't even think of moving. I stood there for close to 20 minutes until I finally got the courage to inch my way out of the antechamber and back into the caverns, I slowly made my way out of the caverns and back into town where I told Fles what had happened and he and some of the other guys went back to the mountain, but they couldn't find the antechamber, and I wouldn't take them there because I never wanted to go back. I haven't gone into the caves since.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
no
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^