Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: gameshadow`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a rather simple person, this being so I take joy in finding things and people who easily fascinate me and love to play games online with friends from around the globe, nothing better than finding someone who shares the same interests and hobbies as you.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in the United States and do speak English as a first and only language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I heard about the game from a close friend of mine, he showed me the ropes and we had very much fun playing together and found it was much fun to role play and create new adventures.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, as said before I have a close friend who likes World of Warcraft as I do, he found this sever (after looking at many others) and we found that this was the most up right and professional server we had found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally enjoy many kinds of roleplay, my favorite being in a group with a few friends going on adventures and goals we set whether it be fighting monsters or talking as a guild.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Blood Elf's, this is mainly because they have a fairly moldable roleplay and they are easy to find good roleplaying clothing for due to their body shape. My favorite class, that would have to be Hunter, this is because they can have pets and use them for roleplay, PvP, or any sort of combat or social event.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations for this server is mainly, that the server will be up and running (other than fixes/bugs etc.) and will be a rather enjoyable roleplaying experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Out of all the rules set in place I do like above most is that the game play is kept at a pg-13 or lower level, I personally do not care for “ERP” and am glad that the rules keep the game rather clean.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story, well here goes… A long time ago in a city far, far from Silvermoon lived a family of Trolls who everyday went to the river to hunt for schools of fish, one day as one of the trolls was fishing, he fell into the water and was attacked by a Crocolisk. The trolls brothers and sisters rushed to help him, shooting arrows, tossing rocks. But ultimately it was too late, the young Troll was taken down river by the Crocolisk and was never seen again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There really is nothing at the time I wish to ask or add, I do however wish to thank all of your team for making this server and putting it up publicly. And I look forward to seeing all of your hard work.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^