Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: seaofdreams`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a pretty easy going guy, I love to Role Play but I never really found a lot of it on the live realms and I never could really get into raiding and PvP was not really my scene either. I am respectful and polite to anyone really and I am willing to help people whenever they need it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Toronto, Canada and my main language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I originally started getting into Warcraft with Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne. I went back and I played all of the predecessors and I really enjoyed the story and interactions of all the characters within the story. I also beta tested Vanilla, Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of The Lich King.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found Conquest of The Horde through Google search. I was looking for a good server for Role Play.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all forms of role play although my favourite would have to be crowd role play. I like getting others involved and coming together to weave a great story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class would have to be the Paladin or Mage class. I enjoy the look of all that heavy armour and the idea of their whole defender of justice kind of thing. I really enjoy the lore behind such groups as the Dalaran Mages and the Silver Hand.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a great server full of active role play!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I find that respect is a big issues on many servers. There are a lot of characters who roll and then proceed to run around waiting for a GM to come down on them. I believe that it is a waste of a GM's time when the GM should be the last resort for a resolution to a dispute. If the players work together they can solve any problem between each other if they just remember to be respectful of one another.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will write when I have a better idea of what my character will be.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for taking the time to read this, I know you must have a lot to go through. Hope to see you in-game!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^