Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Asperwind`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Welp. I'm Eighteen years old and I reside in the sun burned land of central Florida, home of sun baked old people and hipsters who like to complain a lot. Not a whole lot to say, in all honesty. I'm Italian, but I was born and raised here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Home sweet home. Never left Florida, not once in my entire life, unfortunately.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friends! Imagine my surprise when I discovered RP servers. I've been an RP buff for more than seven years, ever since my first RPGs and me always scribbling stories and little fantasies of how I would fit into a universe.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Welp, finding a private -RP- server isn't an easy thing to accomplish. I've gotten a little disheartened with life servers, too much... Nngh.

Well, see it this way. Take the combined intelligence of the population of one night in Moon Guard's Silvermoon City, and you'll have just about enough to fill a small classroom for third graders.

Needy, whiny, and uneducated third graders.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
While I feel I'm better, and more eager with peer to peer Roleplay, giving me tons of room to have lots of detail and picture perfect posts, I do oh so love group RP, including some good drama, and some thought out action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf Druid. Just because that's my main on live. Well, my spiritual main. He's a Tauren currently.

What are your expectations of this server?:
RP! A good community for good RP. In a sense, a haven from the mouth breathers of public live.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Tolerance, and KEYBOARD SKILLS. Dear sweet merciful Jeebus, nothing makes me happier than good grammar.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Welp, as it's 8:00AM here, the creative juices are, well, stagnant. I'll post some of my live RSP stories, though! They're a little short, since there's a character limit, but I try my best to get some detail into them while keeping to the word limit!

-

Zeloren Delo'un, a Blood Elf Mage.

This elf appears just a little...
Off, perhaps?

Looking fresh out of an alchemy lab, Zeloren carries himself the same way a professor might... Even if it's a professor that might have been inadvertently inhaling a bit too much of the fumes of his more potent experiments.

Quirky, a little strange, and a more than a little chipper; those are definitely words that Zeloren fills out well. But don't mistake his eccentricities as a sign of him having lost his mind, though. He's sharp as a whip, and eloquent to boot, if he's feeling fancy. He keeps a very proud look about him, and his expression makes it clear he needs nobody to approve of him, before himself.

His normal clothing is simple, a set of robes, and matching fingerless gloves. He keeps them that way due to an admiration for keeping a personal level with his work, preferring to keep all of his senses sharp, especially his sense of touch. But, with that intimacy he takes with his work, he tends to get burned, something this mage is not a stranger to. Sure, he carries the tomes of all three magical trees, but in heart, he's a dedicated Pyromancer.

As such, his form holds a few small, and one or two not-so-small burns, the largest being a crescent shaped patch of slightly darker skin on his torso. The pale mark strikes well up the left side of his neck, and falls across his chest, to the right side of his abdomen.

After that, visually, there is little else that could draw an eye to him. His hair is well taken care of, his skin is pale, and he has a tendency to get lost in crowds easily.

-

Terenal Quarte, a Human Paladin.

Strange, isn't it.

What people will do.
To protect those they love.

This paladin stands at an absolutely average height for his race, looking neigh imposing nor particularly prideful. He barely looks strong enough to sustain the weight of his armor, let alone use it to its absolute fullest.

After his only sister's death, and subsequent 'rebirth' in the northern wastes, the teacher made a choice. Encumbering himself with the thick plate of a paladin's order, he set off. His sister was the only reason he left the Eastern Kingdoms, to fight with her, and atone for his failure to protect his little sister.

It is not uncommon to see him donning either the plates of the Argent Tournament, or the Ebon Vestments of the Death Knight order, fighting alongside his sister, and putting his skills as a battle medic to a good use, interspersed through the ranks of the Argents or the Ebons.

Toned muscles only exist through his profession, the occasional ore smudge or burn marking him a Blacksmith. And even though he has muscles, this paladin seems very lank. Thin, and nonthreatening, he's definitely the "Can't we talk about this?" Sort of person. Passive at the best of times, but unrelentingly passionate about what he believes in, this relatively pleasant human seems like he's got absolutely nothing to hide, but nothing to show off. Fit only to exist. Live.

-

Asperwind, a Night elf Druid.

The elf that adheres to this spirit is in little ways different from others of his race. Tall, prideful, with an overt connection to the wilds around him, he goes to no lengths to hide what he is. But at the same time, he makes no attempts to stand out. In truth, he'll often be doing just the opposite, finding himself uncomfortable in large crowds, or surrounded by strangers. His movements indicate this elf doesn't get a lot of sleep, either. Frequent yawning, stretching, and a soft spoken tone, all point toward a general issue with insomnia.

The feline that shares his spirit is a different story entirely. Pale, snow drifted fur envelops a strong, if seldom used set of feline muscles. He usually looks content, if a little bored. To strangers, he can be irritable, impatient, and lacking of any clear enthusiasm. More often that not it would be difficult to tell if he's actually listening, or simply wondering why he's still awake.

If observed for more than a few seconds, it would be easy to acquire the feeling that touching this sleeping mound of indifference and stoicism would lead to losing an arm shortly thereafter. He is definitely not a subscriber of whatever mindset plagues some other druids, letting them think they are housecats, in need of a good stroke.

Be that as it may, this ill tempered looking feline is actually extremely pleasant to talk to in and out of form, granted he has been able to get some sleep, and the speaker-in-question respects his personal space. Exceptions of course include people he actually enjoys speaking to.

-

Each three varying levels of what I like to Roleplay, and how I like to diversify my characters. Each is also level 80, and sporting some pretty sharp outfits. I'm a little OCD with my outfits. o~o

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing in particular, I'm just really excited to see how everything plays out. First private server I've ever considered.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.