Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: waizgantas`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I like to pass a good time with people who are fun. I like to make things interesting and i love good ideas. I hate when people makes problems for no reason and trouble. I intend to mind my own business when my opinion isn't needed.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Lithuania. It's founded near Baltic sea. My primary language is lithuanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got in wow long time ago. It looked pretty awesome so i thought of trying it. Much time have passed but wow is still my #1 game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Me and my friend wore playing wow the other night and we thought of a story to make things interesting and than he told me that's real RP and suggested a server where everyone is roll-playing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Probably action/adventure. I'm not good with sitting in taverns drinking booze. But after a long day smashing skulls it's quit enjoyable.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It would be taurens or undead. Taurens looks good with big weapons, but I love tauren shamans 'cause it's spell caster and a figher in one, what more can you want ? =D. And I love undeads for scruffy looks. For undeads I always pick priest 'cause than I can bee shadow priest. Shadow priests fighting style is most appealing to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good time with people who are good at creating stories and fallowing them. And for the server it self I expect good GMs who take care of problems.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit is most appealing to me. I don't want to disturb other players storys and I don't want that my story would be disturbed.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It's just an idea but I'm thinking of undead priest. He was a human and had his own church. But then plague came and now hes corrupted. His faith is no longer a reason to be holy and he turned to the dark side (like a jedi =D) and he has no family except his sister who is somewhere 'cause when plague stroked they where separated. And she's probably escaped and is still human....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope you will approve me. =)
Welcome!