Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: klamity`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello everyone, I'm Klamity. Im just your typical, laid back kind of gamer. I try to be nice to everyone, and modderate conflicts should they ever arrise. I try to contribute to a fun and positive atmosphere, and let everyone have a good time.

Due to school, I haven't been playing on retail servers, but I now have a bit more spare time and I would love to get back into role playing. Im in school to become an engineer, and outside of that im a gamer and a DJ.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from Canada, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to Warcraft by my older cousins. After playing Warcraft 3, and Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne and beating both, I found the trailer for World of Warcraft and waited anxiously. After that, I played both.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I came seeking a different private role play sever after my hopes with another fell to the ground. I was looking for a more mature setting, and closer to a tradtional Blizzard environment.

I came across this server by Googling for World of Warcraft private servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of role playing. I play both flexible characters that can get into any situation, as well as characters that seek out certain situations. IE: I might play an elderly person, who would spent his time in churches or quiet places, and avoid places such as taverns.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For race its a tough choice, and its between Worgen and Draenei.

The Gilneans have had a tough time as it is keeping the Forsaken out, but then they had to deal with the Curse of the Worgen. On top of that they also now have to deal with the Cataclysm. As a people that once kept themselves seperate from the rest of the world, they have now been forced into comming back into the Alliance. That shows great heart, admitting you need help.

The Draenei are a different story. Their name means 'exiled' and even now they are in exile from their once safe haven. Even after crashing into a planet, they still take a leading role in trying to maintain order, fix the damage of their crash as well as trying to make a place for themselves on this new world.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that it will be a fun, mature environment and that everything will run smoothly (guild drama aside). I also expect that due to the level of maturity, the quality of content that I will be able to participate in and enjoy.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The keyboard skills rule appeals to me the most, as people who can not simply type "you" and not "u" annoy me to no end.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tannarian paddded along silently in Ashenvale forest, out of sight of theroad. It felt good to be back in the forests, and not in the cities,espically Ironforge. How the dwarves could live in a place that foul, hedid not know. Not to mention underground, hot and cramped. The forests weremuch better. Quieter, cleaner and fresh. A cracked branch brought him to a crouched halt, hes eyes shifting fromside to side looking for the sound, ears swivled to his right. A quicksniff said it was a...a...what was it? It was masking its smell, and noteven Tannarians cat nose could pick it up. She slowly appeared, un-shadow melding from the bushes. She was tiny, evenfor an elf. She had her face wrapped in a hood and scarf, but he could seeher eyes clearly. They shone so bright, and dangerous too. She was wearingforest coloured leather, and soft soled shoes. A bow hung on her back, aknife and sword at her belt, and some throwing knives along the jerkin. Tannarian and the woman studied each other for a moment, and then bothbegan to ease. She stood up, comming off of resting on her haunches, andTannarian slowly uncrouched and sat on his butt. His tail gave a flick. Sherevealed her smile as she removed her scarf. She still just stood therestudying him. After a moment, Tannarian put a paw on his muzzle, acting playing, and halfhiding his face. She was so beautifal. Her lips were full and wet, and hernose was just right. And still her eyes shone, but now with the crinklethat said she was genuinly happy. She kneeled down, and held out her hand. Tannarian, the big softy, walked over and nuzzled her hand. She smiled andrubbed in behind his ears. He let out a kitty moan, and she giggled. Withher other hand she began to reach back, and he flinched. She stopped, andmade appologetic noises, and then pulled out a smoked peice of meat.Tannarian instantly sat on his haunches, his tail flicking back and forthexpectantly. Then suddenly, she tossed it in the air, aiming to have itsore over his head. Tannarian jumped up, doing a 180 turn and catching it 7feet in the air between his paws. When he landed, he already had it in hismouth. He turned back around, sat right back down, and flicked his tail.She sat there stunned. In a quick second, the bolted down the food and then nuzzled her again. InDarnassian she asked him "What, no licking with you?", and with that shesmiled. He titled his head away, then yawned nice and wide pointing hisface at her. He knew what she saw: He had no tongue. She gasped, and thenstarred anew. She haddn't fully looked at him it seems. There were marks onhis fur that pronouced him a druid. She noticeably started to blush as hebacked up to transform. He couldn't help but think it was cute. He transformed, and then stood up from being on hands and feet. His leatherwas tattered and patched beside. His pants were shore off at about hisknees, and had rips running the length of them. His leather shoes were nowonly rings surrounding his ankles. His shirt was really only beingsupported by one shoulder, and a leather thong wrapped around his chest.His hair was wild, shoulder length and deep blue. He had a gnarly lookingbeard. On his back, hanging from another pitiful looking leather thong wasa twisted wood staff. As he stoof full, he put his hands together and bowed to her. He would havethanked her, but she couldn't understand him. No one knew his language ofhands, no one was willing to learn from a hermit. He walked over, took herhands lightly, and inclined his head as his sign of thanks. She still stoodstunned, no doubt thinking that she just petted a druid. Taking his ands back, he made the motions of writing on paper, using onehand as paper and the other looking like it was holding a quill. Shesnapped out of her state and got him a scrap of paper, a quill and a smallpot of ink. He wrote a quick scrawl (his writing was terrible) and handedit back to her. He didn't know the ways of subetly or of simply beingsocial, so it just read 'You are nice to look upon. Will you return to mylands one time?' When she looked up, she smiled, and then disapeered. Howshe got her stuff that fast, he didn't know. Sighing, he transformed back.There is never love for a hermit. There is never love for a mute. Whatchance did he have?

((I do plan to continue this story, should I get on to the server and have people to actively work with on it.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Klamity
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.