Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AOTS`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well....I enjoy roleplaying ever since I started like 10 years ago, I suppose. Ever since, it's been like....some sort of thing I just have to do, regardless of the game, the server, or the theme. Roleplaying as a whole, has a special place in my heart, as long as the others use grammar. >.> Lol.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the United States, so obviously I speak English. xD

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft lore as a whole, has many games, to be honest, World of Warcraft is the worst game they've made in the series. I started on Warcraft 3: The Reign of Chaos, making maps, like DoBRP, and MRP, which were the first roleplaying maps on WC3. As soon at The Frozen Throne came out, I helped on another map, AoMRP, which was a huge hit on Battle.net, which is right before World of Warcraft came out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I stumbled upon it doing "Google" searches of private roleplaying servers for World of Warcraft. Truthfully, I'm a builder, I've been building on games since Warcraft 2. So, if I'm unable to do so, I probably wont stay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Lol, I like any roleplay, as long as it isn't full of kids with bad grammar, meta-gamers, god-modders, or people that use emotes, like "/wave". You name the RP, I can do it, and I'll enjoy it. =P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say... Night Elf / Tauren - Druid. And I choose the Druid, because it fits my style of life. I enjoy being down to earth, meeting new people, and you know, generally being a great help to others, regardless of the situations. And I'd have to choose Night Elves and Tauren, because they are the only races that get a long, but are on the opposite factions, just goes to prove that you don't have to hate each other!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Two words, Controlled Roleplay. What else can I say?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Does this question really need an answer? I pick what most others pick. <3

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My intentions for not doing this part, is that I don't have anything to prove, I'm not the one inviting members to my server. =P That and I'm running short on time at the moment, soooo, I'll finish it as soon as I get some time, which will be soon.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Are we able to build....Without donating? I'll vote, but I wont donate, I don't donate to servers anymore, concidering the last one, I donated 230, and the guy spent all of our money, from donations, on a motorcycle IRL. >.<
AOTS Wrote:Are we able to build....Without donating? I'll vote, but I wont donate, I don't donate to servers anymore, concidering the last one, I donated 230, and the guy spent all of our money, from donations, on a motorcycle IRL. >.<

Only GMs may build, and you may donate if you wish but it won't get you anything other than a thank you from Kretol!

Welcome!
Hey dude, I can't register a server account, because the registration page, wont allow all caps, and my forums account is "AOTS" every time I type "AOTS" it de-capitolizes the "ots" to look like "Aots" so it wont ever look the same, thus me not being able to create an account, can you help me with this...?