Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Malphis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started roleplaying about two years ago. And since then, I feel I have improved greatly, but I'm not perfect, we all learn from mistakes to better ourselves. I prefer to keep things on the fun side. Only straying from it rarely to address a serious matter. But otherwise, I am ready to have some fun!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States. I learned Spanish before I learned English, but I speak both fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Back in 7th grade my friend told me to buy the $2.99 14-day trial. Since then I've been hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I started my roleplay out on the EchelonedWoW server, but due to it being a "GM-RP" server, there are those who seek to use the GM powers to be "Ub3r1337 OP" instead of roleplaying on the designated realm. One of my guildmates mentioned this server, and now I'm applying for it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I absolutely just love CITY roleplays, completely different from town, in city roleplays the possibilities are endless, you can be a shady dealer lurking in the alleys, an aristocrat out on the town, a mercenary looking for work, or even a simple city-goer.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
In truth I cannot decide between Tauren Druids or Gnome Warriors. As for why? It is just the wide array of fun you can have with them, the Druids, you can be a naturalist or a feral Druid. And the Gnomes, they're just a fun race in general, with all their gadgets and gizmos. I don't see why one wouldn't want to be one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find a skill of roleplay I have yet to see and better myself as a roleplayer so that I may teach others.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The keyboarding and the God/meta/powergaming. Those are probably the worst problems that I've seen, but I hope that on this server, one won't experience this.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The morning sun crept over the horizon, showering the world in its golden beams of light once more. One of these beams just so happened to be on the direct path to an open window in the city of Stormwind... Taln awoke to a single beam of sunlight shining through the window in his room. At that instant, a pounding headache ensued. He groaned in agony, "Why in the name of all that is magic did I drink that much!?" He reached out to pull the curtains, but they were too far, he fell off his bed, and slammed his head on the floor. The resulting "thud" caused enough force to act upon the nightstand to knock over a glass of water...which spilled upon him. He swore and was knocked out "cold"...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just want to have fun roleplaying and meeting new people!
Welcome!