Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sentinellius`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well... I don't mind to both playing solo or joining a party (for sake of quests or raiding). Also, don't mind joining a good guild. I enjoy roleplaying if I have a chance and don't mind good jokes... As a player I'm honest, polite and try not to let other people down.
(Sorry, if something I wrote here looks dumb, I just honestly didn't get what to write in this )

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Latvia. (I know that almost no one knows such country that's why a tip: It's Baltic country)
English is not my primary language, but I can speak it well (at least I hope so). Though, I would like not to tell about my primary language if possible...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I found a game when I bought PC. It was called Warcraft 2. And it tuned out to be "awesome". So, later on I played WC3:RoC, WC3:tFT. And WoW when internet became available to me.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to play server dedicated actually to roleplay (told you, I do like roleplaying if possible, though my experience might be not very wide), instead of just simple raiding and/or PvP-ing (I'm not skilled PvP-er, though).
To be honest, I was looking for any unofficial RP server in google, and found you, guys...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I would like to try all of roleplay kinds. (Since I wasn't able to do it much before, it's hard to point 1)
Though, tavern and crowd roleplay sounds most temptating...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is humans. Even though there were some... individuals that made humans look grim (like lord Garitos, Arthas, Kel'Thuzad, part of Stromwind royality), it's really amazing how they were able to widstand all the hardships (Horde, Demon, Undead invasions) and not only survive but even keep advancing in terms of both warriorship skills, magic and technology (though, it's mostly thanks to gnomes).

What are your expectations of this server?:
To experience a lot of different interesting situations that may occur and, at last, to taste how real roleplaying looks like.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, since it will be my first "real" WoW roleplaying expirience, my character might be overpowered (but I hope I understood "advices of creation" well enough). Also I might be bothered by fact that my character getting killed. (Well, I do not like my heroes to die... Someone enjoying it?)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Gael (human footman) was walking though the barrens for two days from now on. It was a pure miracle that he was able to escape the massacre that their squad got into... and that he was still not caught by horde patrols. It must have been a simple task - defend the caravan from Asrtanaar to the Theramore. Even though it was better to send magical herbs using a ship, they were somewhy sent using simple supply vagons right through the Horde territory. Was it a suicide command? Probably... Since Gael probably was the only one that survived the ambush in oasis not far from Wailing Caverns... and only because he was sent to scouting whereabouts. On returning he found most of his comrades dead and supply vagons ravaged... and he fled. Yes, it was act of cowwardnes but hey, how could his death or capture help others? It was better to flee, and, if possible, report about what happened to Theramor... even though he might be called deserter... The enchanted flask (it was always full of water with ressupply time of 1 hour) he bought from one gnome inventor turned out to be very handy, otherwise he would be a dried skeleton already. Luck seemed to smile him, since he felt a fresh, though a bit strange-smelling breeze, coming right from the nearby hill... It meant that he made the hardest part... the Dustwallow Marsh was right ahead...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If I do dumb things/mistakes please tell me about it... I'll try to improve.
Welcome!