Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Disregard this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In light of recent events (BANHAMMER GOO) and after realizing that this place is pretty much the only reason why I even bother to fire up my computer when I get home, you can forget about my little emo-post about not caring anymore.
I'll just say that I know where you're coming from, and you're not the only one fed up with it. It seems we're in a bit of a sticky situation.

I'm glad you're choosing to stick around at least OOC'ly instead of giving up entirely, though. Thank you for the vote of confidence that the server will recover.
Geez, there goes another one...damn. Good luck Bish, and hopefully we catch your eye again.

And yes, lorebending frustrates all of us. Especially now. I'm amazed at how many people act -completely- different than the profiles that we have approved.
There´s not much to add about this, I too is sad about seeing you going away IC´ly I hope that you one day returns fully.

And sure, I think Sudara would be honored to continue Donovan´s work. I´ll have him take that up as a spare-time thing. Heh, will be fun... I hope... I´ll do what I can to force people back into the racial prejudice line. *Sagenod*
Bishnak, I'll miss you. Really will... Miss the RP's with you too. I'll keep an eye out for when you sign back on buddy. :(
I didn't have the honor of roleplaying with you, but needlessly to say, you will be missed -Glomp-
I'm going to miss you as well, I have have never been more afraid of any char than Bishnak, I hope you will come back someday, after we start the IC hate again and have a Civil War (I am currently writting a to-do-list on how to start one). This server will be all the less prejudace without you *bows low enough for his plumed hat to stir the dust in the Tavern or War before throwing a Gnome strapped with explosives into the Candyland that is currently this server, a tear in his eye brought from the knowlage that he will have one less warmonger to burn Gnomes with* Cry
:(

Theres not much I can add other than the usual stuff.

I hope things improve soon and we get all back to RP'ing like in the old days....
Tsk, We'll miss you Bishnak. Hopefully the server will have changed next you log on, and decide to rejoin us.