Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Verimerkki`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm in some ways an on-off player. Not in months, but I can take a couple days of brake from the playing. As a full time student, I cant come online every day, but I usually play to relax, and so forth, so I rarely start arguying with someone, and I try to avoid conficts for the sake of other players. For instance, in an RP server, lets say someone slips couple of sentences to me in private chat in "out of charecter" -talk, on in just common language by an accident, I dont immediatly report him to GM's for ruining my day. Everybody makes mistakes. Dont really know what other I can tell, but naturally if you wanna ask something, go ahead.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Finland, but I recon myself to have a pretty good english for a european and a finn. Even in rp-talking and "old english".

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Few years back I played WoW normally and paid for it, but as a student, I found myself always strapped for cash, so I woulded up playing on private servers. Then I quit for a couple of years, and a week back I re-installed WoW and started looking for a new serv.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I started looking for an RP serv, and googled "wow private rp server". The first one on the list was CoTH, and it seemed like a good down-to-earth RP server. You guys really seem to like RP, and take it seriously enough. Not as in some RP-players, who demand a player to be banned if he accidently slips a "common" saying on a sentence, and so forth.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, classicly kinda like LOTR. I enjoy a good npc fight as much as the next guy, but sometimes you can just go walking around, talking, so worth. It doesnt have to be epic battles 24/7 =) To be honest, it really depends on a day. Sometimes its epic raids, sometimes its just conversations.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm personally an elf, and an UD fan. From classes I'd have to say a rogue or a warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A layed back attitude from everybody, fun experiences, and good RP, to be honest.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to say the "Tolerance" -bit, because having diffirent players from diffirent cultures, religions, etc etc, makes the RP-experience more interresting, because those things effect to the charecter they create. But naturally some kinds of "racisms" are okay, related to the game of course, not the players. As in "every Horde member hates an Alliancer" etc. But thats part of the whole thing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I dont really get what you mean by this, like a random story, a story of the char your making or..? (send the anserw to my email, and I can write you a story then, when I know what I'm writing :D)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do you have many realms or just one..? And hope to see you all very soon on the servers! =)
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.