Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vez08`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm kind of an odd person. I have odd friends, with odd humor. I come from a weird family, with my parents that aren't married and 2 half-brothers. My parents aren't divorced, my Dad just kind of winces at the thought of marriage. I'm a private school boy, but not one of the snooty kind of ones with the small puppies that live in their purses. I have an interest in Greek mythology, and that's why some of my characters have names that relate to that kind of stuff.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Waterbury, Connecticut. I speak English, but that's about it, other than my language classes. I have some Irish blood in me and some Belgiun blood, although i'm not sure how that happend.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend at school got me into it, but he quit after about 2 weeks of me playing the game with him. I ended up inviting 2 of my other friends to play the game, although we kind of ended up breaking apart, we went to differant realms, and we kind of stopped talking at school.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
This private server just seemed so legatamite compared to some other ones. I tested a few other ones, but stuff like Eternal WoW just didn't do it for me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'll go with any kind of RP, but my favorites are probably adventure & romance RP. I'm kind of a flirtatious person, and if I see a adventure RP or a romance RP happening, or somehow even both, i jump at the chance to join in.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say Blood elf Paladins. The Blood elf lore has always standed out the most for me. I always spend hours reading about Blood elf lore, just for the fun of it. I especially enjoy the paladins of their race. I think the urge for revenge and them stealing their powers from the Naaru is all very interesting. I especially enjoy playing a "Blood Knight" characters, because for some reason they're just the most fun for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really want to be able to RP without the constant trolling that I get on retail WoW. Also, it'll be easier to create the perfect character for me, which is hard with all the restrictions of retail, compared to private servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Deffinately the rule prohibiting godmoding and metagaming. If there's one thing that really irks me, it's stuff like that. I hate it when i'm in an RP with someone, we end up in a fight, and all i end up with is *i stab u in the hart and u are dead*. That just annoys me so much when people do that to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Araxer slowly arose from his bed. About 8 seconds of hapiness lasted, untill he realized who he is and what he does. Araxer: *Groan* "Time for another whole day of magic-addicted mages threatening to turn me into a sheep". As Araxer half-asleep woke up, put on clothes, and prepared for his day, he glanced at the picture on his wall. On it was a blonde female blood elf with a ponytail.Araxer: *Sigh* Someday you'll notice me, Rumwyn. With that in mind, he strode out his door with a goal in sight.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, can't think of anything. Just that I can get into Conquest of The Horde soon!
Welcome!