Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Isiliath`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings, I'm Isiliath, though I've also gone by the aliases of SoulReaper, Soul-Reaper-NL and some that I've long forgotten about. I'm 17 years old, I started roleplaying when I was about 12-13. My most known interests are mystery, the afterlife (I'm not religious) and medieval fantasy. I also tend to watch anime, there's a large list of animes I've watched, but a much larger list of animes I probably won't ever watch. My favorite anime is Darker Than Black, due to it giving off a mystery feel at the end as not much is actually explained in the anime, not even at the end. Also I'm waiting for Guild Wars 2 and the newly announced Devil May Cry, I'm hoping to be able to find Conquest of the Horde to be a roleplay hub until Guild Wars 2 is released.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The Netherlands. My primary language is Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft 2, about a few months before Warcraft 3 was released. I've been roleplaying on Warcraft 3's custom roleplay maps for a while, until that died out. After my so called: "roleplay hub" was destroyed, I went to World of Warcraft private servers and a few of them became either inactive or died.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, because this may seem to be one of the few decent servers left that is actually active.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
This solely depends on my own mood, it can be any thing, though rarely roleplays with a massive crowd.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have a favorite race, but if I have to choose then I'd pick Night Elves. I choose them because they are some what mysterious and protective in a way. And for favorite class, that'd be... a Graven One, because they don't seek to take life, they seek to create the ultimate death in a lifeform.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it can give me at least a few months of decent roleplay, other than that, I'll see what comes.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a bright day, only a few clouds filled the horizon. The sun shun brightly over the surface. Yet some thing was wrong in the land, Isiliath's elven ears twitched only for a mere moment. His gaze turnt towards the edge of the forest, only to find a stranger standing in the darkness. The stranger looked at first glance like any other Night Elf, yet as he stepped nearer and nearer, more of the details became visible. His face had scaled all over it, while he had grown a weird shaped arm on his back. The arm was similar to a tentacle, it was a dark purple color. Isiliath stood up and took his left handed fist weapon, the weapon existed out of his old companion's paw, a large bear's claw with stones and woods crafted to keep the bones of the claw in position and strengthen it as a weapon. His right hand moved onto the sword's hilt, taking it from it's sheet and pointed it at the Stranger. "What is it that you seek?" He asked with a bitter tone, yet remained calm. The Stranger merely grinned, mumbling a faint incantation. The sky began to darken as more clouds appeared in the sky. Isiliath steadied his hand onto the sword and gripped the handle of his fist weapon, before he started to mumble a spell. Black fur began to grow over his body and through his armor, his ears shrank, while becoming wider at the same time. His nose began to point more out, along with his jaws. His teeth changed into huge bear fangs, while his sword seemed to have disappeared into his claws. He moved onto all his fours. Readying to charge at the stranger in his bear form. The stranger hadn't moved an inch, while he appeared to have finished the spells. Isiliath charged at the stranger, moving as quick as he could, before vines emerged from the ground. Thorns cut through Isiliath's thick hide, yet he was lucky not to get vitally damaged by them. The thorns put Isiliath stuck in place, even as he struggled to get free. The thorns hurt him more. "Have you ever.. seen beauty?" The stranger asked, a grin appeared on his lips as he walked over to Isiliath. "Because I have." He said, his tone wasn't a pleasant one. It was sadistical. Isiliath bleeded throughout the wounds, yet the thorns mostly stopped the bleeding from pouring out in masses. The stranger was calm, standing in front of Isiliath. Mumbling a spell only for a few moments. Nothing was visual as the spell passed by yet, Isiliath could feel whispers in his head. The insanity that the nightmare brings with it. After about 20 minutes Isiliath fell unconscious on the ground, while he was unconscious, he dreamed. Nightmares were awakening in him, while the stranger took him away.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing that I can think of at the moment.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.