Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Drakina`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've never Roleplayed on World of Warcraft, but I am an avid Roleplayer, I've used to roleplay all the time when I played Starcraft and Warcraft III. I felt i should start out in the World of Warcraft Roleplaying, since, unlike Starcraft and Warcraft III, you do not build bases and such.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Quebec, Canada, and my primary language is french, but I'm equally skilled in english, so french or english are no problem for me.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I came on Warcraft through World of Warcraft, by a friend who taught me the existance of Private servers, which i played in all my World of Warcraft playing.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I came on this server because I was looking for a RP private server, as I am always up for roleplaying, no matter where.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'd have to say that I like pretty much all kinds of roleplays, except those that don't have any action going for a long time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class would be Blood elves, since i've always loved Elves, no matter what they are, since elves are noble, gracious, etc. As for my favorite class, well, i have more than one, All the classes except warrior and Shaman are my favorite classes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectation is to find Mature Roleplayers, ((or at least not too childish ones)) and, a nice community, which would come up with my first expectation, in my opinion.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to say the maturity rule appeals most to me, because, when you want a serious Roleplay with someone, you want at least this someone to have a certain degree of maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I've have to say at first, all the information overwhelmed me, but, I believe I've gotten out relatively good. Also, I'm not 100% sure but I'll ask it anyways, do the GameMasters roleplay as well as the players?
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.

Edit: The GMs take as much joy as the players do in Roleplaying on the server!