Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vakachehk`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well to start off with, I come from New Zealand and I am 16 years old.
I first started role playing last year when I joined PlaneShift, since then I a getting more disinterested in PlaneShift.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
New Zealand we speak English as a native.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother showed me the game a year ago.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was playing Planeshift and heard some of my friends, Rigwyn, Jacula, go to this server. Jacula was the first to tell me. My brother also plays Arthil on this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like most roleplays. Fighting would be my primary, but through my old game PLaneshift I got into, Merchanting, Tavern relaxing, being a baddie.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I would probably become a Dwarf since I have never played a dwarf and would like to experience playing as one. In PLaneshift I played as a Kore Enkidukai (Cat person)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good roleplay

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Roleplaying

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am guessing you are meaning IC story of who my character will be.

Vakachehk is a dwarf he is 22 years old who is right into Blacksmithing and (have'nt chosen the 2nd one yet. Either miner or engineer) both his parents have died, his father burnt his arm off when Vakachehk was 18, at the forges very badly and died from loss of blood, and infections. His mother drowned in a boat accident when Vakachehk was 10 years old, when she was travelling by boat to a destination where she had to cross the Horde and was attacked. His mother was a fisherman. His father was a blacksmith.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a Kore Manthanol (rank) in the Kore Irka Clan (guild)

The Kore Irka Clan is a Roleplay fighting type guild and Kore Manthanol is 2nd top rank. I was also 2nd in command and also temporary OOC leader. In the game PlaneShift.
Welcome!