Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Awesomeattack011`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Heh... well, my gaming life goes back to when I was four, when my mother got me my first ever game, Toy Story 2, for the Playstation 1, to me, it was a dream come true, a portal to leave the realm of the boring, the normal... and the shopping around in a buggy... ugh! But you see, it was this, which made me a 'Player', then, the next milestone in my life, was when I was 5, I went to Australia, and, at the end of my glorious month sitting in my Uncles house playing the PS2, my second Cousin gave me a choice, I could have either Dragonball Z, Badoukai, or Grand Theft Auto, Vice City, So glad I bought the latter, it then pulled me into every other GTA to date, and hmm..... there was a big 'Gaming Evo' Gap, until I was about 8, then I got into driving games, like WRC, world rally championship, another path, another story....... and then my most relevant milestone, the introduction into MMORPGs, Runescape.... Not the most glorious start, I was even coerced into getting a level 56, gooood times, but no, gotta forget that! Then a couple of years ago, my Pa, was spectacular in obtaining two Major games to my insistence, GTA 4, the reason of which previously explained, and then Fallout 3, at the time, I never played with it, always doing something stupid in Megaton, I wouldn't have realised it until later, but it was what brought me in to games Like COD, and the etc., But ah, yes, this a WoW community, is it not? I suppose my wow days started a little after I got that WRC game, a year prehaps? I was completely stuck to it, to the point I had spent literal Hundreds upon extra upon extra months, then as the loose change grew thin, I decided maybe I should switch to private serverteering, (see the pun, its like muskerteering, but its servers, ....Ha!) then after a bit of on and offing, I switched back to console gaming (Phoenix Wright anyone?!) and once again, I have decided to return to playing servers, and then we enter our current entry here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Originally, I was born into Ireland, I could give a length explanation into my life there, but I could really only tell you that of what a Kid who lived there 'till he was six could, not much, then I moved to England, Which is where my current residence is, So, I'll give you one guess on me Language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
If you read the massive wall of text above, you'll quite simply see that I got into it a bit after a driving game fad, but yeah, my original interest was suggested upon by my Weed-Smoking Neighbour Nathan (Broke Contact and luckily moved after discovering this fact), who played the game for a while, he had a level 28 at the time, Gutrippa, I couldn't of cared much less, but the idea of Wow got me perked up, and after reading up on previous Warcrafts Via WoW Wiki, I entered the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
To cut a long story short, well, not a long story, but I had just randomly decided to type in Wow rp private server into Google, and here I am now.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to think i'm a bit of a social man, who does a lot of all, a 'Jack-Of-Trades' if you will, as long as I'm with me mates, Whether we're arguing to rush Stormwind, or drinking to the merry theme tune of.... the most merriest Hordy theme tune there is, of course, I'll never be an alliance, never ever, actually, most of my time in retail, I was being serenaded or shouted at, preferrably not by the same person.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Now whoever wrote this question is a freaking genious, as I, am stumped as to what I should put down as an answer, aye, especially with my vulgar and idiotic sibling sits next to me, but I suppose i'm going to have to go with something from a Horde, like a Blood Elf, and as to class..... I like something with nature, they can be hunters right?! Well I hope so at least, as they can make great stories of maybe the encounters with their life-pet.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, not to give me a marching parade, but to show me that this server is serious about their rp-ing, as I shall show no mercy to those, unless of course, It's on the OOC channel.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The obvious one, of course, respect, as is one of thee Ten Commandments not to respect thou Elders, the elders would be the server Veterans, as to which I am a stern and devout christian....not really, otherwise i'd not be here, I have always been interested into the Wiccan beliefs, but that, is yet another story,

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Darkness, Darkness..... darkness, how long had Silberian repeated this word, this DAMMED WORD...... forever cast into exile from the devout followers of Kael'Thas, probably did him good, he's quite dead now, but to be discredited, to be another Elfs manservant, where had It all gone wrong, Silberian had asked himself, the rather tall Blood Elf had previously been a Paladin, fighting in what he believed was good and true to the light, then the discarding from the Blasted Kael'thas's servants, then to realise he was to try summoning the dreaded demon, of which he shan't talk of, and to be ordered to forever task on in sunstrider Isle, until his death was nigh, a life of servitude over death, was it truly that bad of him just to make an error of who was good and who was bad..... but here he was now... working, working, darkness....

Only an introduction, but I like to think that a burdened Paladin would be quite cool.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Firstly, Can I get some positive reviews for this server, care to throw in an opinion,
Secondly, do you think this joke's funny - My banks come up with a system where if you text your Bank Card number, they text you back your balance, I thought it was a cool feature but I didn't think the LOL in it was necessary.
Welcome!