Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: niklasdetterskoglol`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing World of Warcraft since the beta and I have tried everything that can be done in the game, pvp,RP and PVE. The thing I found most interessting was RP. I started role play a few months back and I cant get enough of it! It is always fun to come up with new things to do, new things to wear. I am a very mature player and I dont like to run around and do childish stuff. I try to act mature in all situations and I think I have done quite well so far. I am also a "helper" that always tries to find way to help out fellow mates on the server, whatever they need help with.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Sweden, 19 years old male. Swedish is my primary language but I like to belive that I understand English very well and that I can make myself understood aswell.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As I wrote before I started play since Beta. I played Warcraft: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft: The Frozen Throne before World of Warcraft. When I saw the commercial for World Of Warcraft I was hooked instantly! - I had to get that game. So I did and I have been playing it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Since I have been RPing for such a short while I found the RP on the "real" server abit..odd for me. They were all used to the way of RP on that specific server and I found it hard to get inside of the "group" since I was new so I started to search on internet, google etcetc and then I found YOU! Was abit confusing at first on the website but the I found the way to get accepted to the server. This is my second try so I hope this will go better.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I find relaxing tavern roleplay the most enjoyable, just sitting down, telling tales and just having a good time. Some action aint wrong either but I new to that kind of RP so I rather watch that actually be in the fight.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnome! and I play Warrior since they have the benefit och beeing able to wear all kind of gear, leather, cloth, mail and plate. I picked Gnome becuase they are the best looking character when it comes to technician, would just be weird if a human male techy walks around.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That people are mature and treats people with respect as they want to be treated. Also that I will be up and running most of the time, not like other private server..up and down every 10 minutes.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "keyboard-skill". I dont like to wait for the other player to slow write the sentence his/she is about to say. Just prolongs the whole conversation and takes ages to get to the very end of the point.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is a story about Tub and Jelia.

As we all know love between the two faction are forbidden, The Horde and The Alliance.

Tub was a common orc in the land of Durotar, he worked every day to put food on the table for himself and his daughter. The daughter he was given from Thrall himself was not like any other daughter of the horde faction, she was infact a human! Since she was a human she was not respected by the other members of the Horde and so was Tub aswell.

Thrall gave Tub Jelia for one reason and one reason only. It was that Tub would protect her from any threat from the Horde faction but Thrall knew that it would almost be impossible concidering that she was a human. Jelia was a common human, she worked with her father and helped him out with various things around the house. She did not know where she came from and she knew that she was not a member of the Horde since she could see the differences between her self and the other Horde members.

After a few years of working and helping her father out she started to wonder what she really were and she started to ask around but no one knew the answer. They all said that she was -not- a member of the Horde and that she did not belong there. After many disapointments she came to the conclusion that she did infact not belong that so she packed her bags and ran away from her father. While she ran away she heard her father crying in pain for seeing that his daughter left him. She started crying but she pressed on even though the pain inside her said that she should return back and never leave her father again!

Now the adventure has started! She was on a mission to find out who she really was and where she belongs!

(Planing on finishing the story later, its just a start and I havent come up with any new ideas for it yet....Sorry, thats all i got for now)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing, I hope you are satisfied with my introduction and I hope you find me accepted this time :)

Best reguards - Niklasdetterskoglol
Welcome!