Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Curin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to role play in all sorts of games like dungeons and dragons, I playmany mmorpgs and prg games like dragon age. I am a gamer and a roleplayer I've DMed on several ocassions for D&D and I started RPing in WOW because it was more fun then just leveling.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I primarily speak english and I come from The good old USA

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing with a friend for something to do, and then kept playing and eventually got addicted to the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted an RP server so I searched google and various sites and this was the prominent RP server I had found so I decided to try it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like roleplaying of all kinds, but I'm not too much into going with indepth battle scences, sure everyonce in awhile, but not all the time it gets boring.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is hunter because I like having the pets around they arefun to add to the roleplay, if they have a personality. My favorite race isBlood elf because that was the race me and my friend played together and we got used to doing the quests.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this to be a well rounded RP server that I can play on and get things done, not like the blizzard servers. You actually have a community that role play and do it well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the maturity rule because it makes sure everyone isn't acting likethey are five and being a brat. Also if you are playing on an RP server you can run into things and sometimes you roll with things and the other player should follow where ever it goes (though I'm not into grody things like this sounds).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I ran to the chapel doors, swung them wide open and raced down the aisle until I reached the end, and the minister just stood there.
"Good morning Curin, he's in the study,” the minister said soberly.
“Did you give him the letter yet?” I asked hastily.
“No, I thought you might want to give it to him personally,” he said as he handed me the envelope.
“Thank you, see you when we get back” I said as I snatched the paper, turned, and ran toward the study. I hopped over the pews as I ran toward the door, I vaguely remember the minister saying not to do that. As I reached the door, I slipped the envelope in my back pocket, then I opened the door.
A boy in his late teens with thick, matted, blonde hair sat at the desk in the study. He looked up as I entered the room. His pensive look turning into a small smile.
“You look… what's the word? Ah…” He said.
“Calidas, I have something more important right now than how I look. I need a favor. I need you to join the army with me risk your like, so we both come back here safely... or in a coffin” I said hastily. Calidas's smile turned to a look of pure dumbfound.
“What?!” He exclaimed, “Why would I do that, I have my studies and … and minister Denan would never let me go anyways”
“On the contrary, I already talked to him, and come on man when was the last time we were at war. Two years, then you'll never have to do anther favor for me ever again” I said.
Cal's Frown turned into a wicked grin “I won't unless you do a favor for me,” he said.
“What?”
“Tell me her answer and if it was yes, how are you going to tell her you are going to join the army”
“You could get me to do anything, and you just want to know what she said?” I asked dryly.
“Yup, then off to war”
“She said yes, and I left her a note saying I be back in two years, and not to worry for I'll have my faithful man in the white dress with me”
“In that case” He got down on one knee “Can I be your best man?”
“Hmm, no” I shoved him onto his back.
“So what would you have done if I would have said no?”
I pulled out the envelope, and said “letter of conscription for one Calidas Varnia”
(this story longer, but I didn't think you want all 20 pages I have done so far)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope
Welcome!