Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vethseora`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey, well, I'm a timid, quiet, happy, person. I'm real into Night Elves and their PlayStyle. Same with Blood Elves. :) I also like smilies. =D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from California, United States. And my Primary Language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from my Dad and Cousin. They played since Warcraft: Orcs vs. Humans. My dad made me my account same day he did. ~a month after release. I started RPing last year.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you guys from one of my friends: Wizardshome, who has an accepted Introduction on the Forums. He's a great guy, really.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love to RP in crowds, I just like to be able to talk to lots of people. I also enjoy Tavern RP. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING can happen in a Tavern. I also enjoy the Guard-Type RP. Feeling important is lovely. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite races have to be Night Elves and Blood Elves. Mostly because of their "beauty" and their great Lore. My favorite races are Druid because of the Naturalistic Ways that I love, and Warlocks, because of their Power Hungry and Insane Atmosphere.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect nothing less than a "nub" at RP. I am hoping for Grammatically Correct Players who are willing to be critisized and commented on and be offered advice and help.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rule has to be the one about PG-13, being young, I don't like to see all the racism, sexism, and other gross and nasty comments in my chat channel.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I can give you one of my backstories, does that count as a Story? Beacuse it kind of is since it has "story" in it. Let me go find it. Born in Ashenvale, her mother and father stayed with her in a small house with her and her brother. They lived there for a long while. The four stayed their peacefully until things started happening and the Orcs came and built their Lumber Mill. An Orc scout party consisting of: 3 Grunts, a Warlock, and an AxeThrower scouted the area and found the house. The 5 attacked the house immediately, killing her brother and parents. The Warlock grabbed her by the neck and set a cure upon her that if she was ever to return to Ashenvale, the Warlock's spirit would strike at her without a second thought, and kill her. Then, the Warlock fell to the ground, she noticed that when he fell, he also had an arrow in his back. The Silverwing Sentinels had come, about 3 of them, all the Orcs had arrows in the backs, necks, and heads. The Sentinels asked if she was okay, and took her to Astrannar. A Night Elf whom I shall not name adopted her and took care of her until she was of age to head to Teldrassil to offer her aid.
This is linked from the Stormwind City Reserves of Wyrmrest Accord's Websites(http://www.stormwindcityreserves.com/fo ... f=10&t=314) A couple posts down, posted by me, Somardris. Thanks.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I cannot get past level 50 unless I become a Grunt? I need clarification on that. Thanks much.
Vethseora.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.