Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Googles As Trinkets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so i've been playing on My Steampunk lately, and I came up with this Idea. I don'y know it it's possible, but could you make Googles be a trinket, but yet appear as a normal headgear? Not canceling Others? For an instance, I could use my Hood and my google at the same time, and both models would show? I could use some feed back/further notice, please!
I was a little confused until I realised you were saying "Goggles" but I don't think the game mechanics work like that. There are a couple of hoods that cover your whole face and have what look like goggles as part of them.
It is a good idea.
But it would probably be a bit hard to do.
ToxicFrozt Wrote:I was a little confused until I realised you were saying "Goggles".

My first thought was "Clearly someone wants to be able to open a search engine in-game."

In all seriousness, though, I think this is either impossible, or would have the potential to look *real* ugly even if we could make it work somehow. This probably won't happen.
I think you are right Grak, I don't think it will work.
but I would be awesome if it worked, could be used For eye patches too
While it is doable with certain items on other servers, I do not understand hos this core works.

So yeah, this post is totally useless.