Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ruen`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I guess you could say I'm a well rounded player. I love to RP and I can adapt to any RP situation. I am up to date on all WoW lore and will be looking forward to reading up on the CotH server lore as well.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Canada. My primary language is english although I do speak a little french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually got into Warcraft because of my best friend he would ALWAYS play it and one day I actually took the time to sit down and learn a little about the game and since then I've been hooked.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have been searching online for sometime now for a serious and dedicated RP server and when I stumbled across CotH on google I checked you guys out and did searches on how good of a server it is.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of Roleplay but my personal favorite type of RP would have to be group Roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Blood Elf. I love the Blood elves because of their fascination with magic I also love the lore back ground to the Blood Elves. My favorite class is the Paladin, not because of the whole OP aspect but because they are Holy and pure. I'm not a religious person myself but I do like the idea of a man who can wield holy energy or power and use it to destroy evil creatures or beings

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are to have friendly well structured Roleplay adventures.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most is Respect. Even though this is a game you must respect the feelings, views, ideas of other players. There also must be respect for players ethnicity and religious beliefs in character and out of character.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The snow tossed and whirled around Ruen's face, he scanned the white forest in front of him his eyes are strained he does not move because this could ruin his chance. Almost instantly a wild boar slowly staggers out from under a rather large pine, Ruen sees his pray and slowly raises his large blunderbuss and aims it at the boar. He slows his breathing, he raises his hand to cock the gun as the hammer "clicks" the boar raises his head, Ruen freezes he does not move, he holds his breath waiting for the animal to settle once more. The creature lowers its head and paws through the snow looking for something to graze on, Ruen begins to squeeze the trigger in suspense of the loud bang that the rifle will create, "BOOM" the shot echos throughout the woods then silence once again sets in, the mighty boar stays standing for only a few seconds then falls on its side, Ruen's shot was dead on, "A clean kill" he mumbles to himself in his dwarfish accent. Ruen pulls off his heavy cloth hood and walks slowly towards his prize, once he is standing over the boar he takes a long leather rope from his side bag and hog ties the dead beast, he then turns around and heads back to Karazahn.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can't wait to start roleplaying with you all!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.