Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: teemocoth`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I'm always fair and never cheat. I love to make friends while hopefully overcoming real challenges. I started playing MMO's in EQ back in Kunark, so I enjoy a challenge. I usually end up leading groups and/or raids after I become comfortable with what I'm doing as I normally gain a reputation of being trustworthy (in games that you actually have one). To sum it up, spending 100 hours getting shiny bits is not the win. Making friends hopefully doing somethign challenging during those hours is.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA - Engrish :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ehh... Well, as I said I was a big EQ player. I finally decided to leave that and I tried WoW and EQII when they came out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I just searched on the internet for a private server. I'm hoping to find something more than just the "game" and "barrens chat of old" that there was. There's nothing challenging out right now, and I'm hoping to enjoy some roleplaying and maybe even find something challenging.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like any roleplay, I roleplayed my Iksar Shadowknight on a non-rp server and very much enjoyed getting into character. I found it hard to RP in WoW just due to the go go go feel of everything, but hoping for something different here.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I haven't found one I love in WoW really yet. If I had to say, I'd say Orc Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find something worth playing WoW for. I'm expecting to find people that will enhance the world and maybe even do something challenging just to see if you can do it, even if shinies don't fall from the sky for it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect ~ I think that's enough said considering the "new generation of players" that respect nothing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One day after felling me quota of logs for 't day, I trudged home for a good meal, swig 'o mead an' a pinch 'o me wife's bottom. On arrivin' at me shack, the lass be all in tears an' sayin' our pooch Rollo been off and ne'er come home. As t'was his eatin' time, we all be knowin' something be going wrong. So I took my old billhook and headed to the woods that be Rollo's favorite huntin' area.

On gettin' into the woods a bit, I be noticin' that the woods do be all quiet and such, not like they be normally. So I tred all careful like and I noticed some branches that be broke off a pine tree, I could still be smelling the wet sap. I be a pirate by trade, but since I been landswamped I been pickin up some tracking sense.

It tweren't long afore I picked up a trail 'o blood, already startin' to thicken. I sure did be hopin' that it be some animal and not me Rollo that be lettin' their lifeblood on the ground. On approachin' a thicket in the mire, I do be hearin' a screech and howl coming from inside and it do be me Rollo, taking my billhook in hand, I dove through the bushes and there did be.........

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I'm going in blindly hoping to meet people that make the game interesting, since there really are no interesting games :)
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.