Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ghentriel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My real name is Henry. I'm an outgoing, humorous, and laid back type of person. I'm 23 years old and I've been playing video games since I was about 5 years old (the ole Nintendo and Super Mario Bros. started my addiction) and I've been pretty much hooked on all kinds of gaming ever since. I'll admit I'm not very educated on other Warcraft games aside from WoW, story-wise at least but I've been reading (timelines) a lot into everything and got interested in roleplay/the storyline.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, my primary and only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friend of mine let me play a few of his WoW characters on his account around when BC was first released (a month afterwards to be technical, I believe) and I've been playing it off and on ever since. Other than WoW, I've played a few other Warcraft games, but never really got into them.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
About a month ago I lost my job and have been unable to play on retail servers (by play I mean explore and do everything BUT level haha) and after missing the game/roleplaying I did a search on Google and found this site.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds, traveling and exploring with another is what I like to do the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf/Hunter. I've been in love with Hunters ever since I got my first Lynx (the Eldar Springpaw) and to be honest, I just like how Blood Elves look.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting to have a lot of fun on the server, and I'm hoping to meet a lot of interesting people to rp with!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, respect, and proper keyboard skills/use have to be the best rules on that list.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Not sure what type of story to go with on this one, but here is the beginning of a short story I was working on for a character project in another game:

Vergil was an orphan, who lived in a small village with his foster parents. When he was just a young one, barely able to speak full sentences.. The village was raided by a group of blood thirsty pirates who were just looking for some fun. His foster parents were butchered right in front of him. He was found by one of the raiders, a very polite and wise person, which is very strange for these typical pirates. His name was Tornik Krarus. He took little Vergil as his own son and raised him in his small house inside of the pirate's compound. Thus, the destiny of young Vergil begins..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm not very good with names for characters in stories, haha.

I'm looking to join in on some roleplay fun very soon!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.