Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TaintedAngel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, For a start I am a sixteen year old Girl..Yes I'm a girl and have been roleplaying for around a few months after being bored of Normal Servers (PVE). I'd say my roleplaying skill is around beginer or above I know the basics etc, I love writing,reading also I LOVE music.
I'm pretty shy to be honest and keep to myself (Autistic to be exact) But I love to have a conversation even though I wont know what to say...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Scotland and my primart Language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I was looking through the gaming sight IGN and came across it the Burning Crusade trailer really caught my eye and fell in love with it and knew I wanted to play.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I was mostly looking for a Role Play private server, I googled and came across this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I get abit bored of just sitting in one city all day.. which put me off Role Play on how to say it? "Actual RolePlay" Servers? XD But ye I'm more the adventurous type!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Ugh I dont really know.. xD I've played alot of classes But I think it would have to be a Disc priest since I have to say im better at healing more than my dps and tanking...

What are your expectations of this server?:
Uhm Think I'll love this server to be honest ^^ (does "expectations" means that? o.o)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to say the respect one appeals to me the most, since I something do a little wrong for role play by accsident people tend to rage.. :S Not taht i know I really ment it..

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Mummy, Why are there waves in the sea?"

The mother glanced at her child giving a warm smile before answering the curious child,

"Well there are waves because of the moon."

the woman smiles again then carries on looking into the distance of the grassy field, filled with all colours of flowers,the sky was clear blue not a cloud in sight, a warm breeze could be felt upon the two of their faces.

"Because of the moon?"

Linorith nudged her head to the side a little raising an eyebrow to her mothers answer.

"Thats right, The moon charms the water with its beauty and because the moon is so beautiful, the sea water just cant sit still."

"Is that true really!?"

The girl smiles to her mother,the wind blows through her long golden blonde hair,Her hair gently sways for a few moments in the wind before gently slowly falling onto the girls back.

"Really! Dont you feel your heart start fluttering inside of you when you look at the moon?"

"I do!"

Linorith smiles before glancing over to the puddle,

"What about that puddle? Will it make waves when the moon comes out too?"

the woman smiles and laughs a little.

"No dear theres not enough water, you need lots and lots of water of water, like the ocean before it can make waves."

"Oh I see, But thats weird, Why cant a little bit of water make waves too?"

Linorith nudges her head again before letting go of her mothers grip in her hand, she skips towards the puddle looking into it closely looking at her own reflection.

"The amount of water is the most important parrt of creating waves. That can be said about people as well."

The mother turns around looking to her daughter continueing what she has to say,

"There are many things in this world that can charm peoples hearts, just like the moon charms the sea. Things ike wealth,vanity,status,image and power. People who are drawn to these things create waves and the fear in their hearts makes the waves grow bigger and stronger."

Linorith looks to her mother, eyes widened with her head nudged to the side.

"The more people there are the bigger the waves can become, and as the number of people grows the waves grow bigger and bigger. It can lead people to start terrible conflicts."

Linorith walks back to her mother taking hold of her mothers hand again, they both carry on walking down the field. Her Mother smiles,

"This is probably too hard for you to understand."

"I guess..."

"If something like that ever were to happen the only way to stop it would be for you to jump into the ocean Because when you do those big waves will become calm again. It may be difficult to do but if you can be brave, you'll bring joy to the person who means the most to you."

"Really?"

Linorith looks to her mother eyes widened and her head slightly nudged.

"Then I'll do it!"

Her mother smiles then looking back to the distance,

"Really though, comparing sea waters stirred up by the beauty of the moon to the ugly waves created by the effects of human desire is rather an insult to the ocean"

They Both carry on walking in silence, through the multi- colourd field of flowers.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.