Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Drewan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Alright well first things first, Hello there nice to meet you all...Now that's out of the way, down to business. Myself as a player huh? shouldn't be to hard. Well, I started playing WoW back in Vanilla, a few months after it was released. I was (and at times, still am) a player of D&D, so when the rp servers came out I instantly started there and well ya. Never was to much into raiding or what not, for me rp took priority over raids or pvp, and well I have been playing wow since and hope to continue playing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from, and most likely always will be , Canada, so yes my primary language is English so no real communication problems here.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played the original Warcraft rts games, loved the feel and lore behind them, So of course I purchased WoW as soon as it was released and have loved it ever since

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well a friend of mine who I have been rping with in-game for almost 2 years now just recently told me about it, it intrigued me and sounded like a fun and awesome way to rp and meet new people

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a very broad range of roleplay, to just sitting on a bench speaking with a good friend, to undertaking some perilous quest. Really as long as it's some form of rp and I'm with people I enjoy spending time with , I'll enjoy it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well for the most part I have actually "two" favorites , one per faction. For alliance it is the dwarves, they have always intrigued me, their culture and lore and are just flat out fun to rp, though when cataclysm hits Worgen might take the cake but that's a different story. For horde at the current moment it's the trolls. Dey be havin' da voodoo mon! But in all seriousness I like the feel to the trolls. The cunning brutal race with a large and diverse background , plus ...the accent, how can you not love it? Class wise I think Warriors and hunters are my favorite, Hunters are fun to rp because it's not just you alone, you have the whole element of your pet which adds to how you interact in the world...and well I like warriors because they're just plain fun

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to find a fun and enjoyable rp community to which I can rp with, because as of late, my rp intake on live realms is pretty dead at the current moment and I miss it so. Really just hoping to find new friends and yo get more involved with the other rp communities out there.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like mostly all the rules surrounding rp and what not. I'm glad (or at least hoping) that I won't run into catgirl vampires and long lost sons of jaina and Arthas, not to mention God modders and what not. Plus the rules on respect and maturity are also good. "Maturity" has been declining a lot recently on live realms and I'm looking forward to seeing a server with some.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(alright gonna do this right off the top of my head..here goes)

Dorin let out a heavy sigh. It has been three days since he set out from the Aerie peaks , three days and nothing. Not one trace of the criminal. Dorin lifted his head, a scowl upon his dwarven features. The idea of someone stealing gryphon eggs from the wildhammer, one of his one clan, astounded him. The "egg"-napper as it were, must be brought to justice.

Alladrin looked over, the tall night elf druid was eyeing the dwarf. After a few moments of continued silence the elf finally spoke up. " So do you have any idea where this "theif" has gone master dwarf?" Dorin looked over at the elf comment " Well... judgin' by the direction of tracks 'e left, it be clear 'e be 'eaded for tha foothills of Hillsbrad...though I 'avn't seen any sign of tha scoundrel since then..." The Dwarf suddenly stopped in mid sentence his eye scanning the area " We aint alone lad".

The Elfs ears twitched suddenly as he heard the movement of whoever was nearby, slowing he pulled out his long gnarled staff, the end of which resembled the head of a stag. Without warning , five orcs burst from the nearby foliage, they stared down the two for a moment before the one in the lead, obviously the leader yelled in his Orcish tongue " LOK'TAR OGAR!" Dorin answered with a warcray of his own " For the Wildhammer!" Hammer in hand , he rushed forward to meet the orc attackers , and well since that day, no orc nor horde in the area never messed with a Wildhammer

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
well not much questions I can think of at the moment , really all I want to say is well I look forward to seeing/meeting you all and well *raises mug of dwarven ale* here's to hopefully a great rp server with tons of potential! Cheers! *chugs the ale and becomes drunk and blacks out*
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.