Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Epicus Maximus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those of you who haven't seen it, this is the most epic thing in Cata. Nay, the most epic thing in wow. Quite possible the most awesome thing EVER invented!
http://www.wowpedia.org/Epicus_Maximus

Phail.

[Image: epic_fail.jpg]
That''s pretty damn epic.
Roxas65 Wrote:For those of you who haven't seen it, this is the most stupid thing in Cata. Nay, not the most stupid thing in wow yet.
http://www.wowpedia.org/Epicus_Maximus

Fix'd your answer. Now, it's all how it should be. :>
Psychyn Wrote:haet
Mayson Wrote:haet

Why be hators guys? It's a joke, done cause of this thread!

Too bad it ain't leaving beta D:
ForsakenSoul Wrote:
Psychyn Wrote:haet
Mayson Wrote:haet

Why be hators guys? It's a joke, done cause of this thread!

Too bad it ain't leaving beta D:

It's because these jokes are silly. Other games have hidden easter eggs, too, but they are most of the times really eastereggs, because they don't explain themselfes. It ain't funny creating a look-a-like NPC and then giving it an obvious name, like Haris Pilton for example. No funny, joke explains itself and is boring.

Isle from the 'Lost' series in Just Cause 2 - Funny, because only people who know the series will recognize it by themself.
Mayson Wrote:It's because these jokes are silly. Other games have hidden easter eggs, too, but they are most of the times really eastereggs, because they don't explain themselfes. It ain't funny creating a look-a-like NPC and then giving it an obvious name, like Haris Pilton for example. No funny, joke explains itself and is boring.

Isle from the 'Lost' series in Just Cause 2 - Funny, because only people who know the series will recognize it by themself.

There are quite a lot of hidden references in WoW: http://www.wowpedia.org/List_of_pop_cult ... n_Warcraft

Including a lost reference!
Actually...
This is just a beta thing, as far as I know.
So don't get your panties in a twist.
Karunzo Wrote:
Mayson Wrote:It's because these jokes are silly. Other games have hidden easter eggs, too, but they are most of the times really eastereggs, because they don't explain themselfes. It ain't funny creating a look-a-like NPC and then giving it an obvious name, like Haris Pilton for example. No funny, joke explains itself and is boring.

There are quite a lot of hidden references in WoW: http://www.wowpedia.org/List_of_pop_cult ... n_Warcraft

Including a lost reference!

It was just an example. I'm not a lost fan, but yeah, it's only a real easteregg, when it's hidden.
I also like the blue ogre with the name Draz'zilb (Blizzard backwards).

Quote:Actually...
This is just a beta thing, as far as I know.
So don't get your panties in a twist.

I'm not mad at all. I actually don't care about what Blizzard does. I'm playing on this server, because I turned my back to the officials and their releases a long time ago. Just explained, why I think, that this 'easteregg' isn't a classical one.
I'd like to correct you, Mayson. This isn't an easteregg. It's a joke. An easteregg is defined by the fact that it's not an obvious reference and this is far from it. I still think that the best easteregg in existence is the actual easteregg in GTA: Vice City
Here's the only important question.

Can I roleplay as Epicus Maximus?
Xigo Wrote:Here's the only important question.

Can I roleplay as Epicus Maximus?
Only if I get to be the rockng undead guitarist.
I think this is hilarious.
Talk about a touchy subject.
Just calm down.
Everyone knows Blizzard has gone a bit derp.

I think it should be a mini-pet that circles around the player.

Edit: Also...isn't this just a wee bit off topic?
This is the best thing I have ever seen from WoW. I may actually buy cata soley due to this. I have been asking for epic stuff like this from day 1.
I finally have a reason to play Live as well... dear God thank you Blizzard for finally showing the world that Warcraft is no longer serious at all lololol
Pages: 1 2