Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gametechdude`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I am a new player to RP but I am definitely learning from my friends on retail. It's just that retail doesn't do it for me.... sometimes trolls and things like that get in the way. I love RP and I hope to continue to do it for a long time. I always try to kneel and use lore and things like that, but I do try to maintain a positive attitude.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Lewisville, Texas. It is pretty much near Denton, or Dallas.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Heh, well I saw the night elf mo-hawk commercial and found it pretty humorous. I have played world of warcraft for at least two years. It suddenly occurred to me that I should try RP, yet I'm only 13 and my parents don't like it when I play WoW so I'm joining the server secretly yet I am an active member of a lot of WoW communities.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well generally yours seemed the most appealing and I like your very nice introduction system to avoid "Dicks" Dare I say, and your on youtube as well and yours just looked nice.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like plenty of roleplaying! I like taverning a bit, just having a nice conversation with a bartender to get you a drink is nice. But I get a good kick out of crowd RP with friends killing monsters. Sometimes I do HeavyRP but.. to me its a bit... over the top. I can understand the lore and "May the gods guide you XXX" when you get a buff from someone but... sometimes its a bit much for me in HeavyRP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc/Warrior. The Orc is a proud race with much wrong but so much good about it. They were controlled for war for an apparent reason: Strength. They overcame the shadow that controlled them and broke free. Why warrior? It's blood, sweat, and tear that they get by on. Have you ever seen a warrior that isn't "Badass"?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping that it is 90% RP, sometimes I like to mess around with my friends, it's good to just take a break from RP once in a While.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
RESPECT. I remember retail, on a certain server which I can't remember. This troll walks up to me and goes: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL FAG!!!!!!!! and I just look at my screen like 0.0 -_- really? I definitely like that rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Grash took his rough hammer in hand. Sweat run down his brow as he had been forging a silver speckled sword which he was decorating with a gold handle with a curved edge that would make it look like a Sabre of a sort. Grash looked over the complicated plans that seemed smeared after sweat had dripped all over it. He looked at the sword as he had completed it, a silver glow emanated from the blade as he held i up into the sunlight. He put it onto the rough wooden sword shelf he had built. "Hot day today isn't it?" said his wife Crosh as she limped into the wooden house that had a foul smell of rotten meat. "Are you going to get the kids?" asked Grash, his entire body glistening with sweat.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for taking time to read my post. I look forward to an enjoyable Roleplaying experience!

Many thanks,

- Randy
Welcome to the server!