Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Juzin94`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I myself am very charismatic and outgoing, however I tend to also be very relaxed and laid back, which gives me quite a unique personality. However as a player I tend to stray to the dark side of the light. In other words I often make my characters good guys with a dark side, because I think that there is a dark and gritty past to any hero.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada and I live in British Colombia. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was about ten or eleven my friend Ryan used to play WoW and he made me a character while I was at his house. Needless to say we ended up staying up all night playing WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My good friend Devon (aka. ToxicFrozt) Suggested this to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy role play that is story orientated, although I do enjoy fighting/ action RPG's. I think a mixture of both is the best. I find that RPG's are usually more fun whilst playing in the company of others.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be human because it is relate-able and I often find the skill sets for humans are what I prefer to other races. My favorite class would have to be Rouge, because I like the assassin type characters, because I myself am involved in martial arts.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to enjoy the World of Warcraft and meet some new people, but primarily to play the game with my friend Devon.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say that maturity is definitely the thing that far to many gamers are lacking in these days. I like that it is in fact listed in your rules and regulations and not simply "implied".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing comes to mind presently, however if something comes up I will not hesitate to ask.
Welcome to the server!
Woot, I knew you would get in your first try.