Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: darkpalad777`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
A love and admiration of the WoW universe and landscape has brought me back time and again. I enjoy lore exploration with a sprinkle of intellectual wit.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US; I speak English in the dialect of Proper.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As an adolescent, I had an older friend that played WoW on his new Alienware laptop right after it released. He let me try and I had a great deal of fun running around with my little warrior. I decided to get my own copy and began on his server- not to mention that was my first purchase with my first paycheck.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had a friend who didn't have time to play WoW enough to justify paying for it. He found this wondrous RP server and when he told me, I was hooked.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer both kinds of RP; when one can recount his travels with a comrade while having one too many, a good time is to be had. It's good to mix both rest and action when RPing, like when defending the hay reserved for the Land Lord's horses from peculating gnolls.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Blood Elf Paladin has always appealed to me because of the intellectual attitude of the class combined with the high status of the class. It makes for a very classy-minded character and such a notion gives you something to break away from.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect only to share enjoyment of the lore and my travels with new friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Giving respect appeals and applies to me and everyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would prefer to complete later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I enjoy sarcasm and getting played so that I can laugh at myself.
Welcome to the server!