Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: snipah`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Vasilis and I am 14 years old. I have been Roleplaying for
nearly 6 years, starting from B.Net and then going to another RP private
server (that got !@#$ed up).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Greece and my primary language is, well, Greek!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was first introduced to the Warcraft university through WCIII RoC and TFT. Afterwards I started playing retail WoW and then I started playing on private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I can't really say that I sought you out. As I said to the first part of the introduction the last server I was at got !@#$ed up so I abandoned it. The rest is simple. I typed in google "WoW private RP server" and CoTH was the first.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy quallity kingdom RP, village RP, adventure RP and murder RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Gnomes, because they are so cool! They jump on one's back and he is like "Get it off me, get it off me!" (There is no such abillity In Game but I wish there was). My favorite class is the Druid and if it has to be a Gnome class it would be Warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to find some mature, experienced Roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite rule is the "No godmoding, metagaming and poweremoting".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't have the inspiration right now to write any story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to inform you that as I am dyslexic the introduction and the things I say In Game may have some grammar mistakes, so please bear with me.
Welcome to the server!