Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Algalor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My real name is Lineker and i must say this is first place: it's nice to meet you all guys. There's nothing much to tell about me. I'm a student in Brazil, trying to enter in the Federal University of Viçosa, but in free times, I'm a WoW player who seeks a good RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Brazil. My primary language is Portuguese, but i can also talk English and a bit of Spanish, but I hold myself better in English. I'm also looking at japanese now, but it'll take a while until I get good at it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I play Warcraft since Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. It was one of my very firsts PC Game and one of my favorite series ( alongside Resident Evil and Devil May Cry). I've played every Warcraft game and I know a lot about lore. I never looked at gameplay in first place, history must be always the heart of a game and Warcraft have one of the best stories I've ever know about.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I always loved the Warcraft series and its history. When I first meet WoW it was in a PVP server, but I always looked for RP in WoW, then a friend of mine told me about this server today, I've looked in google and find out Conquest of the Horde. I've read the wiki and liked the lore and the rules, I think CotH is a good RP server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
For sure I like every kind. The Warcraft universe allow us to get into every roleplay experience in the world, why stuck in one if we can have all? But if I really need to choose one, i'll choose a true history roleplay, I mean, fulfill our own history, no matter if it will with the death of our char.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead Death Knight, no doubt of it( just to explain, I look at EVERY single Death Knight as a undead, since they died to reach the Death Knight status). I first meet the Death Knights when Teron Gorefiend was created, in his times he was the best char in Warcraft. Later we are introduce to Arthas, the first of the new generation Death Knights, and for me, The Lich King (Arthas Menethil) is the best char in the series. When I play Warcraft III I always pick him in first place. The Death Knights are fun, they mix close combat with deadly spells.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a great server with cool people who really enjoy roleplay, this is what I seek. For what I've read( wiki and some profiles), CotH is a great server with players that know what they're doing. I really expect a nice RP, and sometimes, with it own lore events. And at least, the GM help to fulfill our chars destinies

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect...Without respect there's no way to play; when people respec each other, the RP experience can be perfect. I think that in every single word we tell, we must respect who is listening to us, they're taking their time to list to us and must be respects, and well, they must respect us.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Algalor Deathsieg was once a former civilian of the Lordaeron Kingdom, son of a merchant and a innkeeper. When he was a kid he lost his parents to the vile Blackrock Clan and soon, Algalor has been adopted by the Knights of the Silver Hand as a paladin apprentice. Soon as he enters the Knights of the Silver Hand, he meet up with Jayna Stephwolf, who he developed a close relationship. Alongside Jayna, Algalor finnaly fulfill his training and become a paladin and soon married with Jayna.

One day, they travel to the Blasted Lands, seeking the Nethergarde Keep, where other knights wait for them. But, in their way to Nethergarde Keep,
they were ambushed by the black drake Teremus - The Devourer -. Fighting the black drake for their lifes, Algalor and Jayna called up all the power
of the sacred light and forced Teremus to retreat, but, before he fly away, Teremus impaled Jaynas chest with his tail. When the drake fled, Algalor
watched Jayna pain and suffering, before she ultimately die due the mortal wound. Algalor picked Jaynas body and take it to Nethergarde Keep, hoping
one final bless of the light, but the light didn't heared Algalor's tears of pain.Without anything to do, Algalor buried Jayna's body in the Altar of Storms.

At the same time, the notice that Arthas Menethil had betrayed the order has echoed though the knigths. Algalor ignored the Silver Hand orders and traveled to Light's Hope, seeking to know why the light betrayed him, but before he reached the chapel, a voice echoed in his mind, aways saying the same thing: ''If you want her, i can bring her back to you.''.Due his weakened mental state, Algalor succumbed to the voice that told him to move to the cold lands of Northrend. Algalor left the Eastern Kingdoms without thinking two times. After several months, he finally put his feets in the cold ground of the Icecrown Clacier.

Surrounded by the undead army, Algalor was once again called by the voice, that said: ''You've finally arrived, now, I'll ask you again: you want her back?''. Without hesitate, Algalor answered: ''Yes, I'll do everything to be with her again!''.The voice once again echoed: ''Very well, I'll help you.''. In the same moment that the voice stopped, a undead soldier impaled Algalor's heart, instantly killing him.

Now, risen as a might Death Knight of the Scourge, Algalor forgot everything about his past, and about his once loved wife. Under the Lich King command,
Algalor joined the Death Knights of Archerus to assault Light's Hope and vanish the light that betrayed him from the world.

After the great battle for Light's Hope, where the Lich King revealed that all the Death Knights of Archerus are disposable, Algalor joined the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Now, with his memories back, Algalor, within the direct command of Highlord Darion Mograine, fight as a Knight of the Ebon Blade.

Even after he break free from the will of the Lich King, Algalor still hates the living and hates much more the Holy Light.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I only need to make one think more clear. I know about the Death Knight rules, that why my char was originally a paladin. I can roleplay as a paladin until I can create the Death Knight, and if the GM's cold help me with to make a good transition, it'll be magnificent, I mean, help me with the Teremus arc, the one who finish my chard life as a paladin and bring him into the dark world of the Scourge and later into the Knights of the Ebon Blade.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.