Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mitsukuni`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im currently 17, im in my second year of higher education, taking my A2's (College level.) and wish to pursue my education next year by taking history at university. I try to be fairly outgoing, and manage to balance a social life, school work and of course online gaming in a responsible manner. I believe that as an avid gamer and a social person I find it easy to communicate and integrate into new surroundings. I also have an over tendency to use smiley emotes while talking, its taking alot to suppress them at the moment.

I wouldnt say i have many hobbies that i follow religiously, but if i had to pick my favourite activity it would definatly be playing basketball or football with my friends. That, and eating. Mexican and Italian food. Delicious.

As for my A levels, I currently take History, Biology and English literature at a higher level. And took Physics to a lesser level as is the norm for college (four As lower levels, 3 higher A2 levels.)

As for games, im currently into Halo reach, ive always been a Halo fan. And i play a bit of star craft 2.

So yea.. guess thats some information about me!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im half English half Italian, although I consider myself to be more English... possibly because i cant speak Italian and i live in England.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend got me into WoW in year 10... about three years ago now. I guess what hooked me from the beginning was the lore behind the game. I still remember our nerdy lunchtime discussions about the game even before i started playing.

However, I have stopped playing the retail version of the game for about a year so far. Due to having to pay for a game that i couldnt get into. (Im sure you all know how time consuming wow can be, and i just didnt have the time.) And as an avid roleplayer and raider, I felt the game began to become to easy and the main aim shifted from roleplay to raiding as a result, even on the roleplay servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Ive been having.. well for lack of a better word, withdrawel symptoms from not playing wow. Im not hooked, but i would like to go back and I figured a roleplay server would be perfect for me since the roleplay has been the primary thing that ive missed.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think my preference to roleplay really depends on my mood. I have fond memories of both sitting at a taven having a good old laugh with other characters, and going on grand adventures that we planned as friends both In character and out of character. Saying that, I guess my true preference lies in that epic journey, especially in that defining finale to the whole quest. I'll admit I can become emotionally attached to my characters, so i can appreciate the good and the bad times for my characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
When I played retail, I had two main characters.
The classic holy, knight in shining armour type Blood knight, bound and slightly blinded by his duty. And my preferred Troll shaman, quick to anger, and quick to judge young and nieve little troll. Out of the blood elves and the trolls however, my favourite will always be Trolls. Absolutly love the culture, the history and the looks.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I guess my one and only expectation of the server is to provide a fun and entertaining roleplay enviroment that i can immerse myself in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance and respect.
Nothing ruins roleplay faster then OOC arguments.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The roar, that piercing bellowing eruption would be the last thing that she wished those would be adventures would hear. How she longed to release that roar, to release herself into that rage. She stalked foward silently, creeping amongst the foliage as if she was nothing but a breeze. Her rough leathery blue skin pushing past, further into the wilderness. There.. she spotted them, her wide orange eyes, shining with both rage and adrenaline as she glared out from behind her chipped wooden mask. She would be a fearsome sight indeed. stained tusks curling around the blood red three finger hand print on her mask, wild purple hair, tied in locks and bound by leather and shards of bone flowing in the wind, mimicing the vines of the jungle around her. A truely fearsome sight indeed, if she wasnt forced to hide. Unquestionably brave, but not filled with stupidity. No, she would need to wait, bid her time untill it was her opportunity to strike. One by one these tresspassers would fall, and with that roar she would end it all.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think im all good for questions.
Thank you for your time.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.