Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: adrowsin`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Artyom, I am 16 years old and have been an RPer for about 6 years. I started my Roleplaying career in different Games in Chat Rooms, the last Private servers or Roleplay Wow i've participated in include: Echeloned WoW, and Prologue-WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Russia, stayed there for three years, than my family moved to America. I didn't learn much Russian, so my primary language is thankfully English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Different recommendations from friends,watching videos, reading up on the whole story of the games and what they are etc,etc.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Searching for 'WoW Roleplay Private Servers',kind of a simple way, but I'm glad to have found this place.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Fighting or Action in large crowds, or sometimes more calmed and relaxing. Anything from simple RP to MRP, I just like large groups of people to be present in the general area, not always right in front of me. It's just good to have options for who to converse with.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race..Blood Elves, they just seem very intellectual and well-mannered, but can also be ruthless and deadly. They're a race you can meld into any type of person really. As for class, I'd have to say Rogue. They're deceiving, and can turn the tide of any situation easily.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would like to have a community of at least decent RPers, people who won't criticize another player's actions or words with references to levels of homosexuality, as most unfortunately seem to do now-a-days..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably not to make yourself the center of attention all the time. I understand that people like to have others acknowledge their importance in the Rp, but it can't hurt to let others have the limelight sometimes.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uhhh, I suppose I shall complete this later! I still need to decide who/what I will create on this sever, forgive me for the lack of creativity in this field at the moment.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
So far I do not have any questions, I only hope this Introduction can be reviewed soon, I'm eager to join the masses of fellow Roleplayers. ^^
Welcome to the server!
Thank you very much! ^^