Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello, umm... i wanted to know how do i know when i've been accepted i readed the server's rules and it says 1 day or more but i writed my introduction a week ago and i haventh get any sticky or notification nor message that i've been accepted and if i was denied how could i know? please help me with this and let me know if the server is down... if i was accepted then when i click *Click Here to Create a Server Account and i register it says i have to be accepted before registering... how do i know if i'm accepted or denied?

Thank you.
You'll get an email saying if you've been accepted, or if you've been denied. If you've been denied the email will tell you why.

Good luck!
Short answer: The GM's will get to your profile when they get to it, be it a week or a month.
Long Answer: The GM's have to sift through numerous profiles, starting from the oldest to the newest. Not to mention, they also over veiw character profiles and the like. Plus, they also oversee things on the server. GM's also like to RP every so often, you know. They also have lives. Things take time.

They also hate these threads.
We never get more than ten a day, and that's during the busy summer months. I clear the list every night, usually. So yes, either check your e-mail, or wait until about 7pm EST.

thanks for the replies guys!!!