Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: lauraallover`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a female, nineteen. I was never quite into video games until I started playing WoW, and I really enjoyed it. I was really disappointed about the lack of actual roleplaying, however, and decided to find a private server dedicated to just that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the UK, lived in the US for 7 years, and now I live in South Korea!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through an ex boyfriend, initially. I started to really enjoy it! I actually got addicted for quite some time, but I was able to get over that and moderate myself!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you through a quick google search ! :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like relaxing role playing, I'd have to say. I'm not confrontational, so I don't even know how I'd be in a fighting type role play. However, I am willing to try new things! :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Dreanei's and Blood Elf's, because I find them cute. (I'm a girl, come on!) I love any type of healing class, usually priests, because I love being depended on to help people.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not sure yet! Hopefully to improve my role playing! :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the Maturity value. There are so many people who come in role playing situations acting like idiots, and it's frustrating. I've seen people throw a huge fit over R rated scenes and it just seems so silly. I mean, it's ROLE PLAYING, it isn't all dandelions and rainbows.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete later :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't think so, I'm really excited to be here! :)
Welcome to the server!