Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Talah'dorei Haven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Talah'dorei Haven

Given by your fellow Ebon Blade Sin'dorei, grabbed as it was laying on a table, or just sent through mai from an unknown sender, a few members of the Light of Nova could potentially stumble across this piece of parchment. Neatly written, with black and red contrasting inks (or what you believe to be ink, to the very least), you unveil the paper and begin reading...

Quote:The Talah'dorei
Sixteen millenia ago, a supreme elvish race ruled the world. Humans, trolls, and more ancient races bowed to the might of the masters of magic. Uncorrupted and allmighty, the progenitors of the Elvish races wielded magic and darkness.

The Dark Elves have left us their heritage, but for sixteen thousands years, we thought their power forgotten. Until now...

When the Scourge destroyed us entirely, they made a capital mistake. The High Elves, as Death Knights, proved highly successful fighters - entirely bound in servitude. In their later battles, they thought they could twist the Blood Elves in the same slavery.

How wrong. The Knights of the Ebon Blade have freed us, and with the Lich King dead, all that remains is acceptance. But accepting what?

You, brother, sister, are no longer a Sin'dorei. Conservated with the enpowering magic of the Scourge, fearless like a thousand legions, gifted with delicious hunger and, at long last, genuine feelings, your frozen body masters runic power and death alike. You have been changed, far beyond your original nature..

While the Sin'dorei, those sex-addicted, mana-leeching beasts, are struggling to survive, we shall strike and establish a new race, of direct Dark Elvish influence, one than master the world, and prove every other one that we have a right in this world, and that we are still living, and reeling in the mortal planes.

You are a Talah'dorei.

The Haven
You likely guessed it by now. People do not want us. Powerful slaying machines without much remorse. Separated and oppressed, we shall fall.

But not all hope is lost. Your sister is out here, striking deals and foes alike, seeking but our peaces of mind, and a liberated lifestyle, in bodies ten times worthier than the prettiest Sin'dorei. The Ruler of the Talah'dorei, but a far cry of a mistress. She guides us towards bliss, as ten thousands enemies cry in agony. She works for our survival...and more...

The Haven. It is widely discussed in Sin'dorei sessions. To some, an island, to others a walled-off estate. In either case, a paradise for us death elves. A place run by people like me, you, Her...a kingdom, for us Death-wielding Blood Elves to rest and prosper.

But what would be a Haven without a population?

The Haven needs You. Seek the Ruler out, and a whole new path will open to you. You have become a Talah'dorei, and a whole new path opens to you.

Generous donations accepted.

Goals of the Haven
You might be wondering. How can a new path open up. We have the answer.

Our goals is to secure a piece of land and consider it ours. This would be our Haven - a city from the cares of the world. But our purposes go much beyond this.

You might wonder about your cravings. We could suppress them. Together, through rituals, meditation, and anything you might find of use to yourself, we could support each other, and free ourselves off the only bond that links us to those Sin'dorei. Of course, death knights of other races would be allowed and freed, too - but they would stay, eventually, lower class citizens.

For our next project is much harder. With the help of each of you, however, we might resolve the problem. We do not have dead, decaying bodies. We could potentially give birth, and reproduce.

If the Haven is completed - imagine all the possibilities that would offer our city - dreams of power - of wealth - or of an endless new race with fruitful offsprings...
Jidaeo walks down the hallway of his Estate. He notices the paper and picks it up. He reads, while walking down the Hallway. He crosses paths with two Sin'Dorei. "I want you two to find a location for this." He hands the parchment to one of the nervous elves. "Yes sir." he replies, not even reading the letter yet. "Find Maureen, or contact her with the Dragonhawk and tell her it is time to move forward with her plan." Jidaeo says speaking to the other elf. "Right away sir."

Maureen would see a Dragonhawk flying down to her containing a letter.

Spoiler:
Jidaeo Wrote:Maureen, now that I have become Nova I have the funding to begin the Haven. I need to know a location in which you wish to begin. I will send agents to aid you once I find your location.
Maureen grinned, as the sun set on Gurubashi. She had finally come back from seeking Seu and, noticing nothing of interest in the catacombs, has stopped for a well-earned tournament. Which she hadn't won - a pesky mage, Blythe, stopped her and stripped her off her victory.

As Maureen healed - so to speak - she noticed the Dragonhawk flying down. Stretching her hand, she grabbed the parchment and read it; a snicker escaped her lips.

"This is perfect", she exhaled. "Those worthless Sin'dorei will know what we are made of.", she turned to the hawk, grabbed an inked quill off her sidebag, and began writing back. As she traced neatly calligraphed letters on the parchment, she sang a small tune. Oh, it sounded gleeful, but rocky and twisted. But Maureen was blissful - as much as a rather fresh Death Knight can be.

Quote:Dear Jidaeo,

I am seeking a location not too far from the Novalight Estate. I know there is an abandonned harbor, left for sale by the City of Silvermoon, but never bought. While I do not remember its location, it could be a nice place to outfit. However, we likely have to find more people to help building, and living. I supposed the Nova Council could be of much help - they might, too, be interested in this Haven.

In other news, those Catacombs are to no good. People are mainly human slavers and necromancers, who could not bring us any help.

Forever yours,

Maureen

Maureen giggled. Or gurgled the closest to a giggle. The woman stood up, and tied the parchment to the hawk, then whispered in Thalassian a few words to the bird. She launched it, and it flew in the northern skies. As the fair winds flowed in her hair, she stood, grinning, her blue skin dimly lit by the dawning sun.

A few words managed to escape her control - or were they full within? - as she uttered them in her frozen lips.

"I..am falling for you."
Jidaeo's hawkstrider trots through the jungle of Feralas, dogging trees and large ferns. A silver dragonhawk flies to his side. He pulls back on the reigns and clicks his teeth. The black bird and the dragonhawk flies to Jidaeo. He unties the message, he reads it closely. Insects and birds chirping all around. "Hmm.."

Jidaeo hops off the Hawkstrider, he looks around and unsheathes a blade. He finds a sturdy surface in the path and begins carving symbols. He looks around once more, ferns and massive trees greet him, with the sound of rushing water off to the distance. He pulls out a silver silk pouch and pours out a fine powder. The symbols glow, as claws break through the earth as a ghoul pulls his body from under the ground. Jidaeo removes a quill and a small vial of ink from a satchel on the Hawkstrider.

He freezes a small patch of the ground and sits on the smooth ice. He lays the parchment flat and begins writing as if he were in an office. The ghoul scanning the area.

Spoiler:
Jidaeo Wrote:Maureen, that sounds like a good idea. I'll talk to the Public Council member to see if we can maybe advertise to the right constituency, and maybe gain funding from unexpected sources, even if it is to qualm there delusional fear of what they do not know or understand. Our kind.

Also, if the catacombs is as you say I could use your strength at my side. I am looking for something in the ancient city Eldre'Thalas. The Spirit Council member is with me, and members from our organization are being relocated to the Tauren camp nearby. If you wish to also make connections and focus on the Haven, I understand. I just need to know what choice you make. The cult that boarded my Zeppelin have appeared once again attacking me in Tanaris. I suggest you keep an eye out for them just in case they are watching you.

Nova

The ghoul begins to groan, Jidaeo turns his head and exhales. He caps the vial and rolls up the parchment and stands, powdered ice drifting from his cloak. He turns around as the ghoul begins to rapidly decompose, falling to a pile of dry bones within minutes. He ties the letter onto the tail of the dragonhawk. He whispers to it in Thalassian before it flies away. He hops onto the black warstrider and raises his hood. He clicks his tongue twice and the bird resumes darting through the jungle.
It had only been a single day since Maureen sent a message. Or so it seemed to her. For sure, she had not been sleeping for a while. Not that she needed it. She kept on walking, and had managed to sneak in the outskirts of the Kingdom of Azeroth. More specifically, in Elwynn - Duskwood being far too abandonned to be part of Azeroth.

She was sitting, by a small river, her arms folded on herself. Pensively throwing rocks in the flowing water. She rose, her ears flickering at a familiar sound. The dragonhawk had come back, and as expected, a message. A broad grin appeared on Maureen's frosten face, as she sent a deep gurgle of satisfaction. She untied the small red ribbon surrounding the parchment, unrolled it, and began to read it.

She smiled up. Yet swayed her head. She grabbed her quill and ink, and in those just as neatly written letters, replied on the said parchment.

Quote:Dear Nova,

Connections have already been made, but before we conquer the full attention of the world, we must deal with the Light of Nova, the organization itself. There are many, many people involved in the project already, many other Talah'dorei, that are yet to be convinced. Of course, I would love to begin raising funds, but knowing you almost bare in Eldre'Thalas worries me, so much I feel my heart being ripped. Or maybe it is being ripped.

Anyhow. I will join you as soon as my zeppelin departs; your efforts are just as important as mine; and I will begin by swaying more Talah'dorei of the genuine kind in our project, to gain consistency before taking opinions and capitals over.

Stay safe until now, soon enough I will be by your side.

Devotedly yours,

Maureen

Having written the letter, she tied it back to the dragonhawk, and whistled to it in a sharp Thalassian. The bird flew across the skies, while Maureen gurgled, her foot now rippling on the water's surface. She switched back in her thoughts - how to reach the nearest Zeppelin outpost, how to raise funds for the Haven and the Nova, and most of all -- how to sway Jidaeo to her.

Her feelings were genuinely burning her, torturing her. Yet she kept still, dazing off in the stream of the small waterway.
Another series of scrolls would be found by the Estate, in Ratchet, and around most cities. Passed by rather shady ways, most of the time, they would take the same words as the first series, with a new added part :

Goals of the Haven
You might be wondering. How can a new path open up. We have the answer.

Our goals is to secure a piece of land and consider it ours. This would be our Haven - a city from the cares of the world. But our purposes go much beyond this.

You might wonder about your cravings. We could suppress them. Together, through rituals, meditation, and anything you might find of use to yourself, we could support each other, and free ourselves off the only bond that links us to those Sin'dorei. Of course, death knights of other races would be allowed and freed, too - but they would stay, eventually, lower class citizens.

For our next project is much harder. With the help of each of you, however, we might resolve the problem. We do not have dead, decaying bodies. We could potentially give birth, and reproduce.

If the Haven is completed - imagine all the possibilities that would offer our city - dreams of power - of wealth - or of an endless new race with fruitful offsprings...