Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: madmartigan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 18, male; I've always been attracted to videogames, but slowly I've started to search more story-heavy games and begin role-playing with friends (which we still do).
Now I appreciate many games from many platform, although wow is on the top

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the northern Italy, my primary language is italian, even though I've no problems at all with english, at the point I rarely watch programs in my language anymore

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it started a long time ago with warcraft 2, suggested by my older brother: well it was marvellous! Then I've played Warcraft 3 and finally on the 3rd of november 2006, I've started to play wow

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a serious site where try to rp, to see if i could really do it; I was looking on information about role-playing when stumbled across some links from Wowwiki, after checking them all I've established that Conquest of the Horde was the most appealing (I swear the name didnt give you 10 point, I swear >.>).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
So far I've only tried the adventure/action in a group of 4-5 people roleplay type, but I think I could say that I like it, even though some times being a Lone Wolf has it's points

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the Trolls, more specific the Darkspear: they endured much and still stand tall proudly; For the class I'd say shaman, it's the ideal connection with the world that surrounds you

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high, you seem to be very flexible, but strict at the same time, required to maintain order and the flow ^^

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance is a thing that not everyone know or respect, and these people shouldn't be allowed to interact with others (speaking in general, not about this site population)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'll try my best to be as active as possible, but it wouldn't that strange if I Disappear 1 or 2 day/s, I think I'm going to have a rough year, but I won't let that stop me ^^
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
Dabu!
Thanks, I hope it too ^^
The fact that your name is taken from the movie Willow amuses me.

Welcome, Val Kilmer!
^^ thanks