Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: sgtsparrow100`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Until recently I was more of a serious raider on live realms, until I decided to make a character on one of the many RP realms and take a gander of what goes on there. I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only was just about everyone nice but everyone was mature as well which was a refreshing change of pace. Now I told you that to tell you this I am quite new to the role playing scene but like everything I learn quickly and I do take such things seriously.

On a more personal note I am 19 year old male from Oklahoma going to college trying to major in Psychology. I care very much about the story or lore of books, movies, games, etc. As such I want to finally create my own lore my own story as I find it very invigorating.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the United States of America as said above I am from Oklahoma my primary language is English and I take great pride in my vocabulary and literacy skills.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My first Warcraft game was Warcraft III and I was absolutely astounded by the story of that game. The Culling of Stratholme was something I had never seen before. Seeing the downfall of Arthas and the destruction of his homeland by his own hands thoroughly impressed me. What intrigued me the most though was Sylvanas and the Forsaken, when I started WoW I was ecstatic to see the Forsaken were playable and it was the first race I picked.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I tried less regulated RP servers and it was quite a disaster of chuck norris, crude, racist, etc jokes that just ruined the immersion. Also people did not take it seriously in the slightest, so there were ridiculous "vampire/twilight" RP. I decided to just Google "RP private servers" and yours was the first to pop up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I enjoy just about all kinds of RP besides ERP, and I do not enjoy RPing by myself but I can't imagine anyone who would. Basically anything the group I am with at the time wants to do I am A-OK with. Though I am quite partial to the adventure where you go out on a great quest designed by a fellow RPer and this is especially fun on private servers because you have more resources at your disposal.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite would have to be Forsaken Rogue, because I am a big fan of the Deathstalkers the elites of (former) Varimarthras basically the Forsaken spec ops. They complete missions that no other can, they never need to breathe, eat, or sleep. They are Azeroth's best spies.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Considering the qualifications you have to go through to just get an account set up, I expect a lot of maturity and I expect some good Role Playing all around because of that fact.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The need for good grammar and spelling (if English is your primary language) I can't tell you how much I can't stand lazy writing especially where it calls for good grammar. Nothing kills immersion more when I see "I pullz owt mi swerd adn slashez u!1!" that's a bit of an exaggeration but not by much.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am going to need some time to think of a good one. I want to really impress. :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I want to know if the GMs, admins, etc get involved in RP aswell?
sgtsparrow100 Wrote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Yep. When we have the time, of course.

Anyway, welcome to the server!
Nexi Wrote:
sgtsparrow100 Wrote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Yep. When we have the time, of course.

Anyway, welcome to the server!

alright cool, thanks