Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Calnus`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm actually a casual WoW player. I've been into video games for ages now, and really enjoyed WoW (my first experience was on a blizzlike server that has now closed).

I have always been fascinated by magic user classes in different video games, and really liked the diversity of play for my favorite class in WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Actually, my sister's ex-boyfriend was showing her the game, and they got me into it. I've been playing about a year now...I'm still a newbie in many areas, but I enjoy the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had heard a little on my previous server about Role Playing, and wanted to give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Not entirely sure yet, however, once I get my feet wet, I'll let you know!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf. I found their story to be the most fascinating (second is the Tauren, and third the Night Elf). I actually started to write a story about my character from the previous server, and thought that maybe by Role Playing, I might get a few ideas to continue the story with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not entirely sure yet. Hopefully patient players that will help me learn the ropes.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No drama! This is the most appealing. WoW is a game, and I lose my patience when people start complaining about lags, upgrades, etc., etc. For me, if there are performance things going on, I log out and come back later. I appreciate there are folks out there that are volunteering their time, and I certainly don't want to anger them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Actually, I am going to hold off on this part for a bit. I would like to log in with a character, and see the environment myself first. Once I get a feel for the audience here, I will make sure to post a story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes. What is Gruntship? I'm still looking through the Forums, and the I'm not entirely sure what the terms for Grunt refer to.

Thanks for your time! Looking forward to meeting you all!
Calnus Wrote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes. What is Gruntship? I'm still looking through the Forums, and the I'm not entirely sure what the terms for Grunt refer to.

This should answer all your questions on Gruntship. Just scroll down to the second post.

Anyway, welcome to the server!
Ah! OK! Thanks for the link and the welcome! Looking forward to seeing everyone in game! ^_^