Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TechToasterTwo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, first off, I am a US Marine IRL. That is my main life, and does tend to take priority over other things, such as my time for RP.

As for roleplay, however, I have been roleplaying since I was a freshmen in HighSchool (I am now 20 years old come February), so I have a decent amount of time under my belt. I've RP'd before in Final Fantasy and WoW alike, mainly choosing elvish classes (Blood Elves ftw).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, so obviously my primary language is going to be english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when WoW came out. I was looking for a good MMO, but I found a lore-enriched game with an amazing community. From then on, I was so intrigued with the back story and the history in Warcraft that I began to RP it, which greatly improved my experience in WoW. Infact, I went from PvP areas straight into RP servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google and friends.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern Roleplay is always good, but for some reason I always enjoy warfare RP. Tactics, battles, sieges, holding areas, capturing areas. I really enjoy the whole military RP, so hopefully this server can supply that for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves.
Why? To me they are the most intriguing race. They are quite intimate with betrayal and deceit, as well as war and conflict. On top of that, they can adapt to whatever befalls them. For example, the loss of the sunwell was devastating, but they adapted and overcame when they switched to demonic energies.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good roleplay, no drama, and a chill community. Hopefully my expectations are not too high.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, like I said above, NO DRAMA! Drama ruins everything for everyone. Without it, people can enjoy their RP so much more.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The rain outside was naye unbearable for most, the majority of the town flocking to the comfort and warmth of the tavern. Inside was a rather mized slew of elves, orcs, humans and dwarves, with a hint of goblins here and there. Booty Bay, home of the outcasts and the sea dwellers.
The entrance to the tavern opened slowly, a cloaked figure drenched in water would be standing in the entrance. As he walked in, his hood would lower and the glowing green eyes of a Blood Elf immediately became visible to anyone who bothered to look his way. The elf would make his way toward the bar, perching himself on an open stool and tossing a couple copper atop the bar.
"Something to keep me warm, and another to fill my stomache..." The bartender would nod, grabbing a clean glass and pour some ale. A few minutes later, one of the goblins hobbled over with a plate of fresh fish.
As the elf ate, he would note the assortment of the crowd, the drunkards and the loveless, the swashbucklers and the bards. He'd reach into his pouch and offer 3 gold coins to the bartender.
"One room for the night."
Again, the bartender would nod, and the elf stood and retrieved the key. As he walked to his room he would begin to remove his cloak and shirt. Tossing them onto the floor adjacent the bed, he would lay atop the mattress.
"Well... it's not Silvermoon, but it'll have to do for now..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
N/A
Welcome to the server!