Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: drakkonyte`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, I've been playing World of Warcraft for about six months now. I'm very much absorbed in the lore and roleplaying aspect of it, having played the RTS all the way back at Orcs and Humans. As a roleplayer I seek to develop a character that's both fun and rich, with quirks and flaws that will make him unique only the way I can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the island of Trinidad in the Caribbean. English of course, is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually played the trial around seven years ago when it first came out, and decided back then that it wasn't for me. Years went by and I decided to give it another go; I fell in love with it immediately, especially the roleplaying aspect. As a writer, it excited me to have the ability to develop a character who would have to respond to stimuli not only born of my own imagination, but the imagination of others as well.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I actually googled for a decent free RP server. After doing some reading, I decided to check you guys out!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That's an interesting question! I've had several roleplay characters in WoW before, ranging from a stoic yet clumsy Paladin to a twisted warlock rapist. I explored different personalities, slipping into as many different skins as possible. This time however, I think I'll explore that oft-travelled road of the Warrior Mercenary. I can see that being a combination of nice tavern roleplay punctuated by the occasional fight!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite combination is the Human/Paladin. I identify best with them, the tenets of the light, the way they aspire to live, it appeals to me on a really basic level.

What are your expectations of this server?:
"He who expects not is hardly dissappointed." I have no expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The section on Humility where one is urged to recognize that their character will not always be the center of attention. Too many times I've seen people trying to outgun each other for the spotlight...it makes for undesirable situations.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll reserve this in the event that I may want to advance to the level indicated. I'd rather have you see me put my character to work!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think I've said all I had to for now. I look forward to your response.
Welcome to the server!
Thank you! *runs to get character information organised*