Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Jeremy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am nice, like to walk around with people, chat, and drink at a Tavern. I like to play games like hide and seek, mainly i'm a calm person I don't get angry at simple little things like most people do. I can be talkative and sometimes really silent depending on what mood i'm in.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, I was born in San Francisco, California. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft by a friend, he introduced me to it. I did a trial and loved it, after a while I started paying and then played whenever possible. When I got bored of regular Warcraft I searched for roleplaying servers and then found this one.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for a roleplaying server, so i googled "WoW roleplaying servers" then I found this one, I looked at the site and this sounded great, so here I am introducing myself to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mainly like Tavern roleplay, but I do like fighting and action as I am a very calm person, very rarely will you see my roleplay in gigantic crowds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class is Human Warrior, I like humans because they're more real life like, I like warriors because of their weapons, and what they're allowed to wear. Warriors seem normal to me as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are nice people that like to roleplay and not just come in to be annoying and Troll. You can expect me to follow the rules and listen to the GMs. I expect to have a great time in this server if I am accepted.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity appeals to me the most because I don't expect immature kids, when I read that rule I knew I was in a great server because you wouldn't have immature people that like to bother people every minute. I was at my up-most happiness when I read that rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well I don't wanna make a story yet because I wanna experience the server, before I make this to move up to Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't have anymore to add except, please take this introduction into your deepest consideration, I worked very hard on this, thank you!
Welcome to the server!