Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: nevershoutkay`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 16, female, and I have recently become a fan of WoW. I'm new-er to "RPing", but when playing WoW I was on an RP-server, and I loved the atmosphere of the maturity, and knowing more of the lore behind WoW, and the twist people put on it. I love people who can have a humorous side, and a serious side when need be. ((:D)).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from United States, and my primary language is English. ((:D))

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've just started playing WoW because I had a friend who introduced me to it. I was amazed once I first started playing. Of all the MMORPGs I have played, WoW Tops them all. My first Warcraft game was probably Warcraft 3, and I just fell in love with the single-player and I played it for days.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been wanting to try another Rp'ing type server, and this looks the best out of all the ones I have been recommended to. ((<3))

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy "relaxing" RP, action RP, and "Lone" Rping. Relaxing RP being where you're just in an environment of people, everyone casually talking, introducing themselves as the role they are playing. Action RP, because everyone likes a bit of an edge ((:])). Last, Lone RP. Being alone with a "group of listeners" is a way to show a side of you not everyone gets to see in your characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves are probably my favorite race. The lore behind them is one of the main reasons behind loving them. My favorite class, is a warlock. I love the whole "dark magic" about them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high, from the few recommendations of this server I have received, it seems like an amazing server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity

Specifically, the ability to deal with issues in a rational, reasonable, adult manner. It means being able to have the clarity of vision to be critical and honest with oneself, and to act based on the greater good rather than the personal good. It means being able to rise above pettiness, and to recognize that some conflicts are simply not worth getting into. A mature player knows better than to get involved in a confrontation with someone who is griefing them or engaging in some other irritating behavior. Players in this community and on this server should be able to put their pride aside and respond appropriately. You should also be mature enough to realize that, due to the general lack of restrictions with RP, you may encounter or stumble across some R-rated events (whether it's language, violence, intimacy or something else).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!