Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ewlife`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player I am known to be very loyal. I always stick to the rules and do not even have a thought about ever evading them.XD

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My main country is the United States of America.
(USA) My primary language is English and do know a little spanish if needed.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into Warcraft after my dad showed me it a couple years back. I am in a family of gamers and I absolutely love it. I have been Crafting for about 4 years now and still enjoy it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I have been looking for a good roleplays because it is the one and only thing that I love about wow. My friend Joe Kurt told me about it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The roleplays that i like the most are fighting action danger... but i do also like tavern roleplays to. I love commanding other people while also being commanded my self. Moving up the ranks is my thing. :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the orcish as we say. (USMS) Mainly because Thrall is a boss and noone will be able to live up to him. My fave class has to be a mage or a DK because they pwn. JK i have played mages and DK's for a while and thats just the main reason

What are your expectations of this server?:
Personally I do not have expectations for alot of things because i think that if you have expectations then it can cut down on how much fun you have so... I just wait and see just like a suprise party for yourself

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance appeals most to me because I hate roleplays with people that do not know basic stuff like not fooling around. I can fool around but only when told too. XD

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well me growing up is not a usuall story. My dad is executive producers for alot of games such as Spiderman 2, 3. Bulletstorm(coming soon) , and a more well known title Halo 2,3 for 360. Some people like to lie alot but I really am telling the truth. Thats how i discovered Wow really easily^

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. See you on the other side;l
Welcome to the server!